GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2015, 20:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
[GUIDE]Galaxy mega I9205 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 no touch or bootloop after update 100% FIX

Galaxy mega I9205 LTE, (no I9200 3G), 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 no touch or bootloop after update fix, tested 100% by me

ISSUE:

- I9205 Bootloop continue, no Boot with any Original Stock Fw

- Touch Not work after Update Stock Original Fw

SOLUTION:

1) Download Original Stock Fw, (one package) for you country, (can download from note web site Sam mobile or Samsung Updates), 4.2.2 or 4.4.2 (not threre are more high).

2) Use Odin any version, UNCECK "Autoreboot" <<<< IMPORTANT!!!
Now Flash Original Stock fw one package.

3) When Flash finish you see only Blu line, not important, is Important "PASS" in odin or Flashed perfect w/o errors, now take out Battery, wait 10/15 second then insert back Battery and put phone in Download mode other time.

4) Now you must need of Flash this Recovery: philz_touch_6.48.4-meliusltexx.tar.md5

5) You Touch is Not working but phone can see in "Device Manager as "MTP" and show you "Internal Memory" in other Window.

6) now Download this Custom Rom: MegaFireMj2V20XGrandFinale.zip

This TWRP recovery from Here: twrp_2.7.0.5.zip

and this SuperSU from Here: UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.zip

7) Carefully, Copy/paste all 3 files above in Step 6 in you "Internal Memory", just Drug/drop inside for we understand good. OK

8) Put you phone in "RECOVERY MODE", (Vol+ Home Power), you are in Recovery mode with "philz_touch_6.48.4-meliusltexx", but we have need TWRP RECOVERY so Flash in Recovery the Zip "twrp_2.7.0.5.zip", just click min button "Install from Sd Card", select TWRP then Flash and reboot phone in Recovery Mode, you'll see now that are in "TWRP RECOVERY".

9) Now from "Wipe/Andvanced Wipe" select Dalvik Cache+Cache+System+Data and "Swipe Button" for clean all, try this steps 2 times and 1 time only Wipe/factory Reset, IMPORTANT you have need an Clear phone.

10) Now turn back to Install/Install from Sd Card and select the "UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.zip", flash this with Swipe.

11) Now last step and we are near the end, Turn Back to Install/Install from Sd Card and select Most important and Big file, the ROM: "MegaFireMj2V20XGrandFinale.zip" Flash with Swipe Button..... not worry for the time, this is BIG file 1,2GB, wait that finish then now can Reboot you phone in Normal mode

Waoooooooo Now you touch is Fully Working, only you have need of set you language, you keyboard Update Gogle play if requiere itc...insert you Sim and start to use you GALAXY MEGA I9205 with old TOUCH NOT WORKING first...

Don't Forgot of Press Only Thanks Button
_________
BR
allumts
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-21-2015, 12:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Not post Thanks, there's Button for thanks, becouse you will be banned for an time.

FOR ALL USER THAT HAVE I9205 in BOOTLOOP or Stucked in Samsung Logo, restart continue, can use the same procedure but with small variant in order of drug&drop files in "Internal Mass Memory", post here issue.

For all other that have Touch Not working after Update, NON change any LCD but use only above procedure

BR
allumts
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2015, 11:02   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 98744
Thanks Meter: 9
after doing all steps my phone restarts itself after loading android, cant charge battery.

When flash oryginal SW, starts OK, charge ok, but touch not working.

Help.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:01   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2321119
Thanks Meter: 119
forget about this first guide...just flash a 4.4.2 firmware it will pass but ur phone will keep restarting !! all u have to do with reflash a 4.2.2 stock firmware and boom the touch will work..u will have a baseband version 4.4.2 with buildnumber 4.2.2 thats all (' tested by me just yesterday)
Old 03-09-2015, 00:29   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@tarek.mobile,

for me you are doing mistake with GT-I9200 not this I9205 LTE version, for the I9200 is ok wath you have said...use "BRI" (p.Code) Stock fw V.4.2.2 and no need of do anythingh more phone work perfect and Downgrade is possible w/o problems...

This is LTE version and first of find this soluzion have wasted a couple of time, this have 3 Part EFS and many thinghs for LTE, so what you said is wrong, if you downgrade only Modem from 4.4.2 putting 4.2.2 Modem phone stuck in Samsung Logo or restart or not goes in recovery mode...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 00:37   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@boneksl,

You problem is only becouse you not have done the procedure Step by step, the point from 8 to 11 are very important...you must need the "philz_touch_6.48.4-meliusltexx" only for get in recovery mode, (remember that first of all you must need of flash Stock Fw of you country, the more High), after is in recovery mode need of Change in TWRP for "SWIPE" and clean very good all System, (read good, do it 2 time), Root and Flash the Custom Rom, at the end from this Custom Rom you have very good Kernel for Boot device and other parametry that you have need for Not restart, no stuck min Logo and to have full working GT-I9205...

BR
allumts
Old 03-11-2015, 14:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 33690
Thanks Meter: 3,398
applications problem

@allumts
phone is okay now, but cannot play videos, application errors. since software is 4.2.2 now can i flash with original 4.2.2 again or touch will stop working. thanks and have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmedksal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 16:50   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ahmedksal,
For me you not have done Good the Step 9, is very Important to have a Clean devive first of Flash the Big Custom Rom, if you turn back to flash 4.4.2 you Touch turn back Not working.

So, must nee of repeat Carefully the procedure, and is Very Important the Step 9, Clean good for 2 times, (not have wrote for case 2 time), all then can flask the: MegaFireMj2V20XGrandFinale.zip , this Custom Rom have all inside and in any device has get issue or not working part.

BR
allumts
Old 03-14-2015, 16:54   #9 (permalink)

Member: 493205
Sonork: 100.1581647
Thanks Meter: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@tarek.mobile,

for me you are doing mistake with GT-I9200 not this I9205 LTE version, for the I9200 is ok wath you have said...use "BRI" (p.Code) Stock fw V.4.2.2 and no need of do anythingh more phone work perfect and Downgrade is possible w/o problems...

This is LTE version and first of find this soluzion have wasted a couple of time, this have 3 Part EFS and many thinghs for LTE, so what you said is wrong, if you downgrade only Modem from 4.4.2 putting 4.2.2 Modem phone stuck in Samsung Logo or restart or not goes in recovery mode...
.................................................. ......................................
my phone i9205 andriod 4.4.2
when flashing in this falsh "BRI" (p.Code) then write in the phone shk waranty moded faild .
can solved it?

sorry my bad english
Old 03-14-2015, 19:25   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@yarra,

I was SURE 10000% you are doing Mistake with I9200 only 3G ant this I9205 LTE version, please can to show me where you have seen in THIS my guide "BRI" (p.Code), fw?

Here is all more complicate of flash one easy fw, this is LTE version, READ good first of damage you device.

BR
allumts
Old 03-19-2015, 17:35   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Only Thanks BUTTON, all you will be banned for a time if post THANKS...there's Button in down right corner, how Forum Rules,

BR
allumts
Old 03-22-2015, 21:48   #12 (permalink)
orx
No Life Poster

Member: 1825965
Thanks Meter: 874
thanks

hello
after unlock SFR FRANCE i flashed with stock rom but my i9205 stuck in black screen and continuos reboots ( backlight it's ok) .
please any solution ?
thanks

Solve !!
Old 03-22-2015, 22:04   #13 (permalink)
orx
No Life Poster

Member: 1825965
Thanks Meter: 874
Solve !!

thanks to Allumts for his guidance, I solved my problem by simplifying his guide and adapting it to my problem ,here is the procedure:

1- Flash stock firmware always fail and for this i used to flash with BST ( La bestia ) flashing ok !
2- install Custom recovery Twrp
3- from Twrp wipe factory data , cache , dalvik .
4-install update busy box
5- i flashed Cyanogen mod 11 .
End

** in my case after I had imei null and no modem ..i flashed this file
https://www.4shared.com/file/rMiEz414ba/NON-HLOS.html
(thanks to Shafi76)
Old 03-26-2015, 20:08   #14 (permalink)

Member: 2350741
Thanks Meter: 0
The problem re-emerged with the CM12 or any other lollipop "custom ROM".
With them no longer works my replacement touch!!
Old 03-26-2015, 20:50   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beregigon View Post
The problem re-emerged with the CM12 or any other lollipop "custom ROM".
With them no longer works my replacement touch!!

Yes you are right ... but this man @orx

have changed at His pleasure my GUIDE tested 1000%....

Please use ONLY my above GUIDE in 1° post... for 10000000% success...if modific this only becouse must need a little of more time...later if the problem turn back isn't my fault....

NOTE: with my GUIDE...when finish all, NO NEED any repair..Imei, BB itc...only insert you sim and to talk

BR
allumts