Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-20-2012, 17:28||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks Meter: 1
1-Hold volume - and + Home and Power when the appliance model appears on screen release the Power button longer stay tight, (- and +) is the Home until Roob, ai vai (wipe data / factory reset)
The Following User Says Thank You to lig-cell For This Useful Post:
|04-17-2013, 21:50||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanks Meter: 2
i trai last 2 day
but today my worck is done sir
|04-21-2013, 16:48||#4 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Thanks Meter: 118
samsung s7562 hard reset done vol+ vol- and home pwr on samsung s7562 hard reset done
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajakhank3 For This Useful Post:
|04-23-2013, 12:26||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Thanks Meter: 2
If you want to hard reset your phone you may follow following steps, I read here, Android Forum - Samsung Android Phones But I would like to warn you that you must take a backup of your phone too:
Within 10 seconds, need to hold down three buttons simultaneously:
1 - click on the "Inclusions"
2 - the main screen (or the menu button on the phone)
3 - volume knob (press the volume down rocker "down").
But note: all the settings of your phone will be reset to the factory, and all third-party programs will be removed permanently.
|06-15-2013, 05:20||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Thanks Meter: 174
Thanks Brother it will working well i will do this job 100% working well.thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jkniji For This Useful Post:
|10-20-2013, 07:48||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanks Meter: 83
check this linksamsung Duos s7562 hardreset 0 - YouTube
|11-12-2013, 08:22||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sherghati (gaya) Bihar
Thanks Meter: 20
samsung s7562 volume - home power button downloding mode
The Following User Says Thank You to abishekkumar For This Useful Post:
|12-10-2013, 08:08||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Thanks Meter: 5
flash by Odin
only BOOTSPL file
when you flashing mark auto reboot.
after flash set well restart and come to recovery menu
then format and reboot
otherwise on options to hand reset
The Following User Says Thank You to manaswb For This Useful Post:
|12-27-2013, 12:59||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Dar es Salaam TANZANIA
Sonork: gsm master
Thanks Meter: 234
solution not work only show recovery mode
Samsung S7562 Galaxy S Duos Hard Reset Steps:
- Make sure that your Samsung S7562 Galaxy S Duos is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside.
- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Keys, Then press Power.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys.
- Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
- Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power button to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power button to confirm the operation one more time.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.