GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2019, 18:03   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Exclamation J730F/DS dm-verity verification failed


please help
i have j730f/ds after flashing and upgrading to u4 security it didn't go to systm and just restart on the logo and this photo from recovery
[IMG][/IMG]
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 20:18   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,598
Member: 2613252
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifoural View Post
please help
i have j730f/ds after flashing and upgrading to u4 security it didn't go to systm and just restart on the logo and this photo from recovery
[IMG][/IMG]
Hello ,read and follow the guide in the link

https://www.full-repair-firmware.com...drk-j730f.html

Or

https://blog.gsm-social.com/2019/06/...failed-frp-on/
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amleto90 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 03:02   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amleto90 View Post
thanks bro i tried this method and now the device going to restart after samsung second logo and when iam goin to the recovery mode i found this
[IMG][/IMG]
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:48   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Hell
Posts: 147
Member: 563008
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71
try to flash entire firmware now
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:48   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Hell
Posts: 147
Member: 563008
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71
try to flash entire firmware now
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pashamangl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 04:12   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashamangl View Post
try to flash entire firmware now
With csc or home csc bro

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 12:11   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,598
Member: 2613252
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifoural View Post
With csc or home csc bro

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
Flash firmware 4 file ap,bl,cp, csc, not use home_ csc
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amleto90 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 12:14   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amleto90 View Post
Flash firmware 4 file ap,bl,cp, csc, not use home_ csc, or factory reset
I did factory reset and nothing happened
Which firmware ican flash xxu or wxu bro

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 12:19   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,598
Member: 2613252
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifoural View Post
I did factory reset and nothing happened
Which firmware ican flash xxu or wxu bro

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
if you see the phone in recovery mode you will see the pda deirmware you have installed on the phone, or you see from the photo you posted in your post what firmware you have, then it depends on the state or region of the country of the original firmware of the phone you want to install

j730fxxu4csf1 firmware

Last edited by amleto90; 10-09-2019 at 12:25.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amleto90 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 12:39   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gmjony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: madrid
Posts: 374
Member: 2296854
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1680516
Thanks Meter: 80
Donate money to this user
1.first write combination file
2.than write boot,sboot,system,recovery only

i think problem will be solve
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gmjony For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 16:26   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amleto90 View Post
if you see the phone in recovery mode you will see the pda deirmware you have installed on the phone, or you see from the photo you posted in your post what firmware you have, then it depends on the state or region of the country of the original firmware of the phone you want to install



j730fxxu4csf1 firmware
I tried that bro but nothing happened it still stuck on the first logo

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 16:28   #12 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjony View Post
1.first write combination file
2.than write boot,sboot,system,recovery only

i think problem will be solve
Thanks bro i tried this method and the device aftet the seconed logo going to this mode

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 16:33   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
And the recovery mode statue

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 16:44   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,598
Member: 2613252
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifoural View Post
And the recovery mode statue

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
Try the other firmware for j730fxws4bsd1 if you haven't tried 4 files yet if the flash fails, you can try root twrp but be careful and be careful that frp is off and oem is off, you can also read this post from xda developers


https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...-root-t3871201

Or

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...730gm-t3850177

Last edited by amleto90; 10-09-2019 at 16:50.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amleto90 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 20:30   #15 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 56
Member: 2465266
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by amleto90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amleto90 View Post
Try the other firmware for j730fxws4bsd1 if you haven't tried 4 files yet if the flash fails, you can try root twrp but be careful and be careful that frp is off and oem is off, you can also read this post from xda developers


https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...-root-t3871201

Or

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...730gm-t3850177
i rooted the device but which custoum rom i can flash it on this phone now
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:08.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37165 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO