Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-30-2012, 17:05||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks Meter: 7
Remove password i9100 and tricks master reset
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings / Privacy / Factory data reset / Reset phone / Erase everything.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S II phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data / Contacts / Messages etc. to SIM or make backup on your PC before full reset!
1. Turn off the i9100 S 2 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9100 master reset
VERY IMPORTANT IF THE PHONE IS BLOCKED BY A PASSWORD YOU FOLLOW EVERY STEP UNLOCK ONE BY ONE
* 1 * Turn the POWER OFF, pull the battery out and put it back again
* 2 * PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME UP + Home Button Keep pressing two buttons thesis + press Power button for 2-3 Seconds only Release power button , KEEP pressing Volume Up + Home Buttons
* 3 * With volume down select wipe data / factory reset (N3) and press home button
*4* enter 3 or 4 time 8 to zero as password
*5* Wait 'till the process completes, Once the wipe is completed, the Samsung Galaxy S II l9100 will then reboot. All the data you previously installed already been deleted and then the phone will then return to its original factory fresh default settings.
do not forget to type * thank you * to samwel02 AND I LIKE TO MAHDIA HI-TECH (FACEBOOK)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samwel02 For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|what prog changes imei on 6110 and how do i do it?||Ravetrancer||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||3||07-31-2012 21:09|
|IR between 6150 and IBM TP 600||favdijck||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||3||11-15-2011 13:08|
|wt603 and .pkd||ARt||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||0||06-13-1999 20:18|