Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-04-2013, 14:14||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanks Meter: 34
Samsung I9000 confirm password ??????
how do I repair it?????.
I am beginning flashing using I9000DXJVA_OLBJV9 file, (like language ind) then things like this happen.
if back in flashing using XXJF5 file. get back to normal
* sorry bad speak Eng
|04-04-2013, 14:33||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Nov 2011
Sonork: 100.1650339 [Off Line]
Thanks Meter: 806
To Hard Reset Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If YES is selected, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.