GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2016, 09:04   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2588604
Thanks Meter: 0
Samsung SM-A 5000 autoanswer with no reason

Hello,
Unfortunately I have a problem with samsung galaxy A5, SM A-5000, dual sim variant China issue a post here although it is "somewhat" nonspecific.
Because the call was not heard of interlocutors I went to the service to change the microphone.
Microphone module for acquiring service representative initially appealed Samsung, she refused because she did not supply piece was sold in Romania and had to resort to an aftermarket supplier.
After the substitution, the microphone is working properly instead appeared another problem:

- phone automatically answers with no reason;

This happens almost immediately, approx. 1 sec., Did not grab ring / vibrate.
I mention that:
- I tested with several sims without result,
- I returned to default settinga on the system and on the recovery without result,
- I tried all settings, basic and S Voice and nothing;
- I installed all Samsung official ROMs (version HK / China), which enables the model, nothing;
- I installed the only existing unofficial ROM, MIUI - Version 6, without result,

It is a surprise for service, but after I left there I had to move the sim card in another phone.
Because the sim card requires change IMSI in new phone (which has not happened before) I called the network operator for mentoring and on this occasion I told them and what problems we had with Samsung that after changing the microphone.
The answer to the technically I put the thoughts:
- service change the microphone but was not properly configured the software with the phone - I knew it was not necessary,
- service not changed microphone only widened the parameters of soft / its sensitivity so you can hear properly but with the risk that increasing sensitivity over a certain threshold phone to take command of automatic response.

I apologize for posting quite long but you can ask for help and guidance was met someone with such a situation.
Thank you.
Old 08-22-2016, 16:17   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2588604
Thanks Meter: 0
I did nothing serviced.
My proposal I made a test with WhatsApp and working properly.
Only gsm do so.
* Unfortunately, although the new versions have appeared lollipop on this problem remains lack of signal.
I was desperate I think is still a hardware problem.