GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2019, 07:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2718897
Thanks Meter: 49
Trying to gauge need for multiple fixes

Hello,

I am trying to get an idea of what users need that I am capable of to determine if I should explore it further.

I mainly work on Samsung US Snapdragon devices.

Currently I can support the following devices:

SM-G950U/U1/W
SM-G955U/U1/W
SM-N960U/U1/W
SM-G975U/U1/W rev1 & rev2
SM-N976V rev1 & rev2
More devices also are supported..

Things I can do:

Hard Brick Revival/Repair (9008 mode fix)

Factory Binary Approval Bypass (on devices that do not allow flashing combo firmware without token, I can flash combo without need of tokens)

FRP Bypass

System Privs (on any samsung combo firmware, Exynos or Snap)

Change CSC

Enter EDL Mode (without any special cable, box, or test points)

Recover data partition on locked devices

Partition backup including all partitions such as EFS or Userdata

MDM Removal

Enable HiddenMenu and/or Keystrings (allows dialer codes on Verizon for example)

I am sure theres more but this is some capabilities off top of my head.

I do not know how much people charge for these services as I dont see them anywhere for newer devices such as G975U.

If there is interest for any of this stuff then post comments here, send me a pm or pm me your telegram!

Any third party services or shop owners interested also pm me or pm me Telegram link.

I will most likely provide service through USB redirector. The files are propietary and officially signed (except for system privs vulnerability) as well as the files can be dangerous for users who dont know how to use them and I dont want to be responsiblefor making a situation worse for anybody!

I do not do sim unlocks or imei repairs as I dont mess with that stuff but some of this I posted can help those that do that sort of thing.. with system privs for example you can gain access to EFS partitionsfor example.. or the partition backup can be used to backup efs and nv partitions etc. etc.

Thanks

Sent from my SamPWND N10+ 5G or S10+