GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 06:03   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 388962
Sonork: 100.1637202
Thanks Meter: 264
Donate money to this user
[WARNING] Downgrading New Samsung are Dangerous

hello,

i made this thread to warn you people to be very cautious when downgrading samsung phones now.

as i have bricked 2 new samsung models

1. c7010, frp only, i have flashed combi file same binary, binary 2 of the original firmware, but a little older date. it is okay but i can't remove the frp, so i decided to flash eng rom. date older than the original but same binary. it accepts the rom but it is stucked in odin mode with everything -2

after flash, it is stucked on NPMB fused : -2 and it will not flash anything. i can't flash on emmc tool because there is no support for it yet.

2. T380 tablet frp only, i success on flashing combi file, i enabled usb debugging, then when i am flashing it back to original firmware, 1 letter older than the original, same binary, it became NPMB fuse: -2 also.

this 2 phones are good and perfectly working before.

i am very good at software, more than 10 years of experience and this is a new for me to happen.

i have boxes for samsungs, i even have jtag and emmc tools. but i can't fix this 2 because of new security samsung puts.

so now, i am very cautious when flashing this phones, it will be a big problem for all of us.

hope this helps you people.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eivelice For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-10-2019, 23:09   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 861795
Thanks Meter: 1,275
It is pocalypse.. this is not true... If you flash wrong combination maybe you can get this error...

Stop lying...

Old 05-17-2019, 11:43   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltran2008 View Post
It is pocalypse.. this is not true... If you flash wrong combination maybe you can get this error...

Stop lying...
try it. dont say i didn't warn anyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to eivelice For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2019, 20:08   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivelice View Post
try it. dont say i didn't warn anyone.
I read Samsung daily/weekly bulletins and there is no warning about your claims... I can't post them because they are confidential and I want to keep my source safe....

Old 05-18-2019, 05:16   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I read Samsung daily/weekly bulletins and there is no warning about your claims... I can't post them because they are confidential and I want to keep my source safe....
you ONLY read.

i work with them. i do daily works with samsung phones for the last 11 years and this is what MY EXPERIENCE is.

i am not arguing with you anymore as this is not relevant anyway. go read somewhere else if you dont like this post as this is my post and this is what i experience and not claiming anything. get a life

Old 05-18-2019, 05:21   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1626780
downgrade is always risk ..

Old 05-18-2019, 05:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
you ONLY read.

i work with them. i do daily works with samsung phones for the last 11 years and this is what MY EXPERIENCE is.

i am not arguing with you anymore as this is not relevant anyway. go read somewhere else if you dont like this post as this is my post and this is what i experience and not claiming anything. get a life
Dude stop fighting with me, Only downgrading issue is at Samsung bulletins, there is no issue about your claims like one week old firmware flashing and Bit becomes -2...

You are doing something wrong... I have Samsung GSPN access and several friends that work at Authorized Service Centers... Stop scaring people...

You are trying to keep thanks and making reputations so that people thank you...

Last edited by voltran2008; 05-18-2019 at 05:38.

Old 05-18-2019, 06:17   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2547059
Thanks Meter: 265
quiet please do not fight this forum is a family

Old 05-18-2019, 06:33   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Dude stop fighting with me, Only downgrading issue is at Samsung bulletins, there is no issue about your claims like one week old firmware flashing and Bit becomes -2...

You are doing something wrong... I have Samsung GSPN access and several friends that work at Authorized Service Centers... Stop scaring people...

You are trying to keep thanks and making reputations so that people thank you...
i dong give a F about thanks, i give them something to think about.

i also have a lot of friends in samsung service center and the only thing that can fix this problem is JTAG.

the question is WHY it did. and i gave the hints on WHY.

if you don't have the slightest idea on why, shut up.

i did not do any wrong as i am confident in my software knowledge. i spent more time in software than hardware.

i flash 10 to 20 phones a day not just samsung and repair frp with different kinds of softwares and such problems.

i know what i am doing.

NOT JUST READING

samsung will not and never will put anything in reading that will give technicians a heads up. it will make them legally responsible if they post such.

i study first then apply what i see is correct. i am not a layman that does things without thinking. that is why i warn people. so that they will not suffer problems.

no regards

The Following User Says Thank You to eivelice For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2019, 19:39   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2710649
Thanks Meter: 47
Quote:
hello,

i made this thread to warn you people to be very cautious when downgrading samsung phones now.

as i have bricked 2 new samsung models

1. c7010, frp only, i have flashed combi file same binary, binary 2 of the original firmware, but a little older date. it is okay but i can't remove the frp, so i decided to flash eng rom. date older than the original but same binary. it accepts the rom but it is stucked in odin mode with everything -2

after flash, it is stucked on NPMB fused : -2 and it will not flash anything. i can't flash on emmc tool because there is no support for it yet.

2. T380 tablet frp only, i success on flashing combi file, i enabled usb debugging, then when i am flashing it back to original firmware, 1 letter older than the original, same binary, it became NPMB fuse: -2 also.

this 2 phones are good and perfectly working before.

i am very good at software, more than 10 years of experience and this is a new for me to happen.

i have boxes for samsungs, i even have jtag and emmc tools. but i can't fix this 2 because of new security samsung puts.

so now, i am very cautious when flashing this phones, it will be a big problem for all of us.

hope this helps you people.

for the T380 tablet simply flash boot.img u dont need to flash the combination firmware u must be doing something wrong on ur end i have never had a issue like that on my side ...

The Following User Says Thank You to Christina714 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2019, 09:10   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
i dong give a F about thanks, i give them something to think about.

i also have a lot of friends in samsung service center and the only thing that can fix this problem is JTAG.

the question is WHY it did. and i gave the hints on WHY.

if you don't have the slightest idea on why, shut up.

i did not do any wrong as i am confident in my software knowledge. i spent more time in software than hardware.

i flash 10 to 20 phones a day not just samsung and repair frp with different kinds of softwares and such problems.

i know what i am doing.

NOT JUST READING

samsung will not and never will put anything in reading that will give technicians a heads up. it will make them legally responsible if they post such.

i study first then apply what i see is correct. i am not a layman that does things without thinking. that is why i warn people. so that they will not suffer problems.

no regards

Just cursing and bad words...you are lying...SAMSUNG authorized does not use jtag..

Old 05-21-2019, 11:24   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 241938
Sonork: 100.1663699
Thanks Meter: 477
today i downgraded two mobiles from 9.0 to 8.0 without any problem

i did not flash any combination, i just downgraded from 9.0 to 8.0 and and everything went fine

Old 05-21-2019, 11:40   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1162626
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 11,110
For downgrade purposes only needs the same binary firmware, I do not see any risk, I have done many more new models every day.

So this topic only waste forum space.

Suppose:- I have downgraded right now the Samsung SM-A750F / DS Android 9.0 to Android 8.0.

⬇️

Thread Closed.

Use Search Button to get Instant Result | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent ban your account.

Last edited by ...:::::NP™:::::...; 05-21-2019 at 21:39.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Closed Thread