GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   LG Android based phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f779/)
-   -   Bypass Any LG Google Verify Account by IKRAMADADU (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f779/bypass-any-lg-google-verify-account-ikramadadu-1998355/)

ikramdadu 10-05-2015 11:14

Bypass Any LG Google Verify Account by IKRAMADADU

This is not copyright from anywhere
I did it from my hard work so i hope everyone like my effort and i think no one have to pay for this thats why i share with you guys....

First of all extract the file and put file below in micro sd and insert in ur phone then make it ON.

on the first screen u can see the language option and accessibility now go to accessibility

accessibility>switch access>make it on>settings>key combo for overview>press volume down and click ok..
then go back to accessibility>vision>talkback>settings>privacy policy.

You can see the browser then press volume down >dual WINDOW> click to file manager install the app that you put in micro sd and open it. now you can see the settings than go to backup & reset and reset your phone DONE.

If you can't see reset option on backup & reset than go back than go to users create new user then set it up then come again to owner then go to backup & reset now u can see the reset OPTION NOW u can reset ur phone DONE....

Video Guide

Note: This Method is only for LG phones

if you like my post press http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/imag...ost_thanks.gif

DEV SETTINGS

zubair84 10-05-2015 11:29

hi ijust try but lg g4 h811 is not work when i press vol down it says no recent apps

mrrobin 10-05-2015 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikramdadu (Post 11328144)
I did it from my hard work so i hope everyone like my effort and i think no one have to pay for this thats why i share with you guys....

First of all extract the file and put file below in micro sd and insert in ur phone then make it ON.

on the first screen u can see the language option and accessibility now go to accessibility

accessibility>switch access>make it on>settings>key combo for overview>press volume down and click ok..

You can see the browser then press volume down >dual WINDOW> click to file manager install the app that you put in micro sd and open it. now you can see the settings than go to backup & reset and reset your phone DONE.

If you can't see reset option on backup & reset than go back than go to users create new user then set it up then come again to owner then go to backup & reset now u can see the reset OPTION NOW u can reset ur phone DONE....

DEV SETTINGS

plz upload video how to do it .tnx..........

ikramdadu 10-05-2015 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by zubair84 (Post 11328164)
hi ijust try but lg g4 h811 is not work when i press vol down it says no recent apps

accessibility>vision>talkback>settings>privacy policy bro first go there at down u can see the browser then press vol down

ikramdadu 10-05-2015 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrrobin (Post 11328168)
plz upload video how to do it .tnx..........

bro i will upload a video as soon as i get another phone..

zubair84 10-05-2015 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikramdadu (Post 11328190)
accessibility>vision>talkback>settings>privacy policy bro first go there at down u can see the browser then press vol down

accessibility>vision>talkback>settings option is not on

ikramdadu 10-05-2015 13:05

bro i will post a video tomorrow

mfeliu07 10-05-2015 14:00

Hello

Please chek link download not work.

Thanks

mfeliu07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikramdadu (Post 11328144)

DEV SETTINGS

ikramdadu 10-05-2015 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfeliu07 (Post 11328493)
Hello

Please chek link download not work.

Thanks

mfeliu07

its working perfect by the way try this link

dev settings

I-rig 10-05-2015 14:11

not work sir

accessibility>vision>talkback> seting hiden file ? how to used setting

thx

ikramdadu 10-05-2015 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-rig (Post 11328522)
not work sir

accessibility>vision>talkback> seting hiden file ? how to used setting

thx

wait for my video so long u can try it anyhow try go to keyboard settings and then press vol down try it like that..

bstryder007 10-05-2015 15:30

Everything worked great ...and there are plenty of ways getting into the dual window screen if you don't see settings on talk back part .. Thanks again

nduka 10-05-2015 23:33

DEV SETTINGS=Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock

ikramdadu 10-06-2015 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by nduka (Post 11329344)
DEV SETTINGS=Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock

yeah its same file but is working on lg as well

zubair84 10-06-2015 14:33

hi thanks for video in my case idid everythig but after activate there is no user to add google acccount on my lg g4 tmobail h811 can you tell me how to add google acconut thanks