Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|LG Android based phones General LG Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-18-2013, 03:50||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2013
Thanks Meter: 20
LG Nexus 4 hard reset LG E960
At the same time press and hold Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key..
When phone vibrates, release keys and repeatedly tap the Back Key + Home Key until the green Android Robot animation appears.
NOTE: All data will be lost!
Thank you GSM..
|05-29-2013, 14:05||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Thanks Meter: 7
i have LG Nexus4 after power ON shows.....Type Password to decrypt storage......i did Wipe/Factory Reset....but still asking for Password to decrypt storage......how i can rid out of it....Thanks
|08-15-2013, 13:33||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Thanks Meter: 19
volume down + volume up + power key
phone go to recovery mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to phoneix_121 For This Useful Post:
|09-02-2013, 08:48||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Thanks Meter: 3
1. Power off your phone.
2. Press and hold Volume Down, and then press the Power button until the device turns on (while still pressing Volume Down). You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
3. Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
4. Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
5. While holding down the Power button, press and release Volume Up.
6. Use the volume keys to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to select it.
7. Scroll down to Yes - erase all user data and press the Power button to select it. Your device will reset to factory settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to sadiquefm For This Useful Post: