GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > LG > LG Android based phones

LG Android based phones General LG Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2014, 19:56   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2228558
Thanks Meter: 4
LG P768g

dead LG P768g I have Octopus Box I downloaded the .oct firmware from support website and connect the phone with out battery install Omap drivers connect battery back in then uploaded firmware to the box and click on repair

at this moment is writing the System but only concern I got is that I believe it's been writing the System all nigh this morning I checked and it was at 5% that was like almost 3 hrs ago and right now is at 6%

any suggestions is it gonna be another day flashing? phone is connected with P9900 cable at 910K

Update: is at 7% which makes me believe is doing what it supposed to but very slow at this point I can't change the baund rate but it's set to 921600 I don't even remember if this is the highest speed but I guess gonna have to wait even if it has to be another day of flashing and babysitting the computer and hopefully computer doesn't reboot or anything otherwise I'm screw but Team is this is normal?

I love my box but this is driving me nuts I think it shouldn't take that long to flash
Old 10-10-2014, 18:16   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

3rd day flashing is barely at 16%
Old 10-10-2014, 18:21   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

is that normal team please need your advise
Old 10-11-2014, 18:59   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

ok guys so since we got no support for this box I decided to cancel the operation 3 days flashing and it wasn't not even at 20% and I needed to use the box for other jobs so I reachout again to the team any other advise to move the flashing proccess along 3 days repairing dead boot is that normal?
Old 10-11-2014, 19:49   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by prz0007 View Post
ok guys so since we got no support for this box I decided to cancel the operation 3 days flashing and it wasn't not even at 20% and I needed to use the box for other jobs so I reachout again to the team any other advise to move the flashing proccess along 3 days repairing dead boot is that normal?
Hello,
how you will get support from octopus team when u are asking help in a wrong place? maybe they didn't even saw your post. please post your problem in the link given bellow. that is octopus support forum

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f594/
The Following User Says Thank You to string_master For This Useful Post: