GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > LG > LG Android based phones

LG Android based phones General LG Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2017, 19:40   #61 (permalink)

Member: 2740915
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...:::SHAMIM:::... View Post
Right Now Whats the Condition on Your Phone?
I recently bought it. It was running lollipop h811 v10s where I was not able to root my phone even not able to unlock oem. When I ever I tried checking oem in developer option, the check box unchecked itself. There was no recovery mode in it but download mode. So I used LGUP tool to flash my phone and flashed with h811 v20r . The phone got hard bricked. Then I followed "Complete Unbrick Guide - 100% Working" this method but phone didn't boot up. Then I used QFLIP (this thread) method using ls991 files in QFLIP. My phone booted up after this and opened the installed android h811 v20r but it is not functioning fine. Camera , vpn and service disabled and if I try to change system sound settings or other, phone halts and also battery drains itself within an hour. This is the condition. I tried again flashing h811 different version (v20 v , v20 o , v20 r) but phone gets bricked and don't respond anything until I again use QFLIP to boot it again and it starts up and again shows the same condition as expalined above. Also there is a secure boot and error message when lg logo appears while starting phone
Old 07-28-2017, 21:43   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 172567
Thanks Meter: 90
Hi, I'm fighting with a LS991 dead on downgrade. I'm able to connect it to qfil, but everytime I try to send the files, the result is the same: "Unable to send FireHouse NOP. Phone is not in firehouse mode !"
Any idea how to solve this problem? The phone get's into 9008 with the volume bottons, just in case it was wrong port I'd try with testpoint, but got the same result.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:12   #63 (permalink)

Member: 1676524
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,713
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by alihotick View Post
I recently bought it. It was running lollipop h811 v10s where I was not able to root my phone even not able to unlock oem. When I ever I tried checking oem in developer option, the check box unchecked itself. There was no recovery mode in it but download mode. So I used LGUP tool to flash my phone and flashed with h811 v20r . The phone got hard bricked. Then I followed "Complete Unbrick Guide - 100% Working" this method but phone didn't boot up. Then I used QFLIP (this thread) method using ls991 files in QFLIP. My phone booted up after this and opened the installed android h811 v20r but it is not functioning fine. Camera , vpn and service disabled and if I try to change system sound settings or other, phone halts and also battery drains itself within an hour. This is the condition. I tried again flashing h811 different version (v20 v , v20 o , v20 r) but phone gets bricked and don't respond anything until I again use QFLIP to boot it again and it starts up and again shows the same condition as expalined above. Also there is a secure boot and error message when lg logo appears while starting phone
Hello Friend,

You Just reFlash Your Phone With a Downgrade Firmware and After that
Your Phone will again Brick in Qualcomm Mode.

Then You Just Repair Your Boot Recover with LG G4 H811 fix.zip File.

Procedure on First Page.

Best Regards,
Shamim

Last edited by ...:::SHAMIM:::...; 04-27-2022 at 17:48.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:28   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartuchobahia View Post
Hi, I'm fighting with a LS991 dead on downgrade. I'm able to connect it to qfil, but everytime I try to send the files, the result is the same: "Unable to send FireHouse NOP. Phone is not in firehouse mode !"
Any idea how to solve this problem? The phone get's into 9008 with the volume bottons, just in case it was wrong port I'd try with testpoint, but got the same result.
What was the actual Phone Model? Are You Sure is that LS991?
On This Situation who Bricked in his H811 all of them used LS991 File.

and Maximum got Successfully Boot up. Thats y i am not Confused About That File. You May Check Properly Your Phone Model or PCB Motherboard. and Try to use H811 Boot Repair File if that Accept!

But i am Not Responsible if anything Damaged!

Best Regards,
Shamim
Old 07-30-2017, 12:29   #65 (permalink)

Member: 2008787
I tried to flash my dead H815 with QFIL and I actually succeeded, at least it looks OK on the paper. QFIL detected my phone and flashed firmware correctly with no errors, but my phone is still dead. Any ideas?
Old 07-30-2017, 14:10   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagierek View Post
I tried to flash my dead H815 with QFIL and I actually succeeded, at least it looks OK on the paper. QFIL detected my phone and flashed firmware correctly with no errors, but my phone is still dead. Any ideas?
Rehot, Replace eMMC by Hardware!

Best Regards,
Shamim
Old 07-30-2017, 19:11   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Hello Friend,

You Just Again Flash Your Phone With a Downgrade Firmware and After that
Your Phone will again Brick in Qualcomm Mode.

Then You Just Repair Your Boot Recover with File.

Procedure on First Page.
Which version should I downgrade? Should revert back to lollipop? H811 v10 N. Right now it has v20 O
Old 07-30-2017, 19:50   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihotick View Post
Which version should I downgrade? Should revert back to lollipop? H811 v10 N. Right now it has v20 O
Yeah!
Use H811 v10 and After Recover with above link.

Best Regards,
Shamim
Old 07-30-2017, 23:21   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah!
Use H811 v10 and After Recover with above link.
After flashing to 10n, It works the same way as it was working in marshmallow. The zip file you mentioned is same as LS991 files. The phone behaves totally abnormal. There is an error comes in lg logo . "Secure Boot Error , 1006, staus: locked" . The phone boots up with ls991 files but T-mobile OS not working properly. Service disable, camera not working(doesn't even start). Phone halts. Battery drains. Imei etc (phone status) is unknown. I am not sure what is happening here . Please help me
Old 07-31-2017, 03:11   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
What was the actual Phone Model? Are You Sure is that LS991?
On This Situation who Bricked in his H811 all of them used LS991 File.

and Maximum got Successfully Boot up. Thats y i am not Confused About That File. You May Check Properly Your Phone Model or PCB Motherboard. and Try to use H811 Boot Repair File if that Accept!

But i am Not Responsible if anything Damaged!
Thanks for the info, I'll try with H811 and report result. Just in case tried with the SD card with image from a working phone to get download mode but it didn't work, and I'd try to change the firehose lite file for the DDR file, , and no way to wake it up yet. It's LS991, no doubt about it, but provably it was in a higher version than the one used to create the recovery files, the client updated 2 months ago OTA, and lost 3G, that's why he tried to downgrade it (it was in ZVG and flashed with ZVC) Wish me luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to cartuchobahia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 11:56   #71 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1147735
Thanks Meter: 156
vs986 working this method
Old 07-31-2017, 15:03   #72 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Same thing with H811, apparently the problem are the latest updates, that FireHouse files changed and are not aveilable. Provably I can solve it writing directly with some box for EMMC, I'll search on the city for someone with these tools (I'm the traditional "software only"guy, to avoid warranty issues for the clients, not use to solder PCB). Or I can try with SD card method with backup from same version to get download mode, but it looks that noone had been able to root that latest version yet to make the backup. Thanks for your help.
Old 07-31-2017, 16:47   #73 (permalink)

Member: 2008787
Quote:
Rehot, Replace eMMC by Hardware!
I tried reheating several times, no luck. Are you sure replacing only eMMC will help? How about CPU? I heard that it's also having such a problem. Where can I buy these ICs?
Old 08-01-2017, 17:21   #74 (permalink)

Member: 2743000
Plz H635C Files!! Not Speak English!!
Old 08-01-2017, 18:03   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagierek View Post
I tried reheating several times, no luck. Are you sure replacing only eMMC will help? How about CPU? I heard that it's also having such a problem. Where can I buy these ICs?
Hello Friend,

First Try to Change eMMC. I Don't Know About CPU!
If eMMC Changed Doesn't helped You Then Try Make Next Operation of CPU!

Best Regards,
Shamim