Unlock Server
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 14:30   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zeerik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sambrial (Sialkot)
Posts: 2,172
Member: 282066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590696
Thanks Meter: 448
China Tablet PC A710 Android pattern lock problem

hi
i have china tablet pc a710 android which is pattern lock (too many attempts) i am unable to hard reset please guide how to fix it
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 14:33   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
..::sk::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 457
Member: 1716324
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1659519
Thanks Meter: 385
1. Hold and press (option + home + power button ) on the screen andriod symbol

2. Press option button on the sceen recovery menu

3. Use volume button select wipe factory reset (press power button)

4. Yes (or) no u select yes (press power button )

100% hard reset ur device






Quote:
Originally Posted by zeerik View Post
hi
i have china tablet pc a710 android which is pattern lock (too many attempts) i am unable to hard reset please guide how to fix it
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:03   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zeerik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sambrial (Sialkot)
Posts: 2,172
Member: 282066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590696
Thanks Meter: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::sk::.. View Post
1. Hold and press (option + home + power button ) on the screen andriod symbol

2. Press option button on the sceen recovery menu

3. Use volume button select wipe factory reset (press power button)

4. Yes (or) no u select yes (press power button )

100% hard reset ur device
have you ever seen this tablet ? there is no optin & home buttons at all only volum up/down and power on button ......when i press both volum up/volum down & power button there apper flash mode logo only no reset optins
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:08   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
sandulxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WESTJAVA - INDONESIA
Posts: 441
Member: 1278042
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656045
Thanks Meter: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeerik View Post
have you ever seen this tablet ? there is no optin & home buttons at all only volum up/down and power on button ......when i press both volum up/volum down & power button there apper flash mode logo only no reset optins
try press power & volume - ,tahts maybe enter flashmode or you can see fastboot mode,konek with cable and instal driver,an then use adb comand fastboot -w and press enter.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:47   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Fransisco, Philippines
Posts: 9
Member: 955678
Status: Offline
Sonork: 12345
Thanks Meter: 0
any update for this tread, i ave same problem also..........
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:57   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: philippines
Age: 24
Posts: 34
Member: 1798336
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
try this wife_rom A10 A13
100% working many times
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -=kingston=- For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 08:08   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 153
Member: 1863459
Status: Offline
Sonork: 6253
Thanks Meter: 7
Mobile phone can use this way?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37.



Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2015 -
Page generated in 0.22199 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO