GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2014, 23:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2259906
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation [Help] Samsung galaxy note 2 n7100 clone dead

I really need help please, My device(mentioned above) is dead, As in its not powering on.. My computer cant detect it also. I even redownload the adb drivers for my phone but still cant be detected.. I cant go recovery mode too(by pressing volume up/down+power+home).. I cant use other apps in desktop coz my computer cant detect the adb anymore. :'( I got my phone dead earlier when I was installing custom rom, but sadly, I downloaded the wrong rom and my phone got bricked! Please somebody help me.. Please How can I fix this? Manually or through apps(desktop) Someone teach me step by step please..
Old 09-28-2014, 10:31   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1940376
Sonork: since 1928
Thanks Meter: 11
write backup file

backup firmware of the same type hh .. next step write flash
Old 09-28-2014, 10:35   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1940376
Sonork: since 1928
Thanks Meter: 11

make sure the same baseband ic type
Old 09-28-2014, 19:11   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2259906
Thanks Meter: 0
Ive solved the problem above.. Thanks!

But I got another problem..

I've flashed my rom, everything is fine. I found the right rom for my device.. Everything is working fine except the sim card.. The problem is, my phone is detecting my sim, but I dont have "signal bars logo" in upper right and my Sim Management is grayed out.. I cant access Sim toolkit too.

I got my Imei number and its not "null" or "invalid".

I just dont know why theres no network.. :'(

Or this problem, when i tried wiping the data and cache using recovery mode, the samsung logo is vanished and the phone are able to detect the sim card, but since the imei number is "null" or "invalid", I dont have signal. So i tried restoring my imei and everything is fine. I got signal.

But the problem is, When i switch the data on, Im only getting an Edge signal(E) and not WCDMA(H). When i tried to change the setting by making it "WCDMA only", my signal lost.

Its like, the phone lost its capability of having a 3G signal.. How to fix this problem?

Please, someone help me. Ive already spent 3 days of searching but still no solution.. Please please someone help..
Old 11-07-2014, 01:58   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2238732
Thanks Meter: 3
sir what file you use???