GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 15:37   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::AZEEM::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I N D I A
Posts: 3,638
Member: 336212
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1585000
Thanks Meter: 4,758
Thumbs up Mtk Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial :)

What's needed:
  • USB data cable
  • MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
  • SP Flash Tool ( Latest version SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01)

  • First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek DA USB VCOM drivers installed.
Flashing the whole ROM
  • First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
    (MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, depending on which phone you have) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.

  • Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
  • Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
    The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.




  • After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.

  • Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
    Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).


  • When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message,
    which means that the process has been successfully terminated.


  • You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.
Flashing only part of the ROM
  • In case you want to flash just one part of the ROM, that is also possible. In the shown example, only recovery image will be flashed.
    Deselect all parts except the one(s) you want to flash and then press F9 (or hit Download button).

  • The tool will immediately show a warning because not all parts are selected, but you should continue anyway. Safely press Yes to continue.


  • The download of the chosen partition image will start and after the yellow bar is complete, the popup with the green circle should appear.




  • Please note that, even though it isn't mandatory to select it on the list of images to flash,
    preloader file must be present in the same folder as the other partition(s) that you want to flash, or else phone will not be able to enter into download mode.

Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.

Very important warning: Always make sure that you trust the sources of the ROM you download and know that it is meant for your phone.
After flashing a wrong preloader, your phone will be completely dead (can't be powered on, it will not charge and won't be detected anymore by the computer) and there is no way to recover it.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to .::AZEEM::. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-09-2012, 16:00   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 414
Member: 376471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 87
Dear Member........

here is your link............... SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01.rar
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 16:04   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::V!K@$H::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .::INDIA::.
Posts: 973
Member: 1236722
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1601546
Thanks Meter: 242
it"s old story..man...........
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 16:09   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 414
Member: 376471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 87
Dear Member......

here is another link... i got it from

Tutorial: Install ClockWorkMod (CWM) Recovery On Noir A8 | Ehtisham Siddiqui
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 16:12   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 414
Member: 376471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::V!K@$H::. View Post
it"s old story..man...........

Dear Member........

then why Product Supporter posting it today...

Do you have any other thread in this forum, as posted in this thread...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 16:13   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::V!K@$H::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .::INDIA::.
Posts: 973
Member: 1236722
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1601546
Thanks Meter: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamsu View Post
Dear Member........

then why Product Supporter posting it today...

Do you have any other thread in this forum, as posted in this thread...

no maybe no have tread in forum
but i have.....

Quote:
then why Product Supporter posting it today...

i don"t no

maybe for new users......
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 16:45   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 414
Member: 376471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::V!K@$H::. View Post
no maybe no have tread in forum
but i have.....




i don"t no

maybe for new users......

Dear Member.......


if you keep that it for yourself, it is useless..........

Dont blame on others...........
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 21:04   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
>>PakFones<<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: My Computer
Posts: 1,069
Member: 553178
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592454
Thanks Meter: 826
Thanks to .::AZEEM::. for this tutorial Looking this tutorial will be very usefull for everyone so i converted first post to pdf to save it in pc.

Here is the PDF file link

Good Luck!

  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to >>PakFones<< For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 22:09   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Umesh_Arora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,264
Member: 1792140
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618782,gaba
Thanks Meter: 4,882
MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt

MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - Maurizio Lipari

MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt - 4shared.com - document sharing - download
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Umesh_Arora For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 06:02   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::AZEEM::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I N D I A
Posts: 3,638
Member: 336212
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1585000
Thanks Meter: 4,758
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::V!K@$H::. View Post
no maybe no have tread in forum
but i have.....




i don"t no

maybe for new users......
Old story ?
Can u show me thread Sp tool tutorial ?
Yes i know Ur Too intelligent but some time every one do some small mistakes and also many more users don't know how to use

Note :- I'm trying to help my Gsm friends Not doing job Work or any advancement
If u help Some One Some other time when u Struggle he will be help us
Helping Nature is not a bad thing
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .::AZEEM::. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2012, 06:28   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::SADHAN::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bangladesh
Age: 33
Posts: 1,246
Member: 1430165
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594449
Thanks Meter: 411
thanks good share....................
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:10   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 414
Member: 376471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 87


Dear Member.......

links are not valid.............
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:55   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
wiro_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 原產於ࡘ
Posts: 318
Member: 820104
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1606814
Thanks Meter: 98
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamsu View Post
Dear Member.......

links are not valid.............

Link is Valid and Tested By Me,,,,

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 18:46   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: pakistan
Posts: 417
Member: 361094
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597521
Thanks Meter: 93
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::AZEEM::. View Post
What's needed:
  • USB data cable
  • MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
  • SP Flash Tool ( Latest version SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01)



  • First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek DA USB VCOM drivers installed.
Flashing the whole ROM
  • First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
    (MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, depending on which phone you have) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.

  • Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
  • Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
    The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.




  • After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.

  • Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
    Please insert USB cable in x seconds and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).


  • When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message,
    which means that the process has been successfully terminated.


  • You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.
Flashing only part of the ROM
  • In case you want to flash just one part of the ROM, that is also possible. In the shown example, only recovery image will be flashed.
    Deselect all parts except the one(s) you want to flash and then press F9 (or hit Download button).

  • The tool will immediately show a warning because not all parts are selected, but you should continue anyway. Safely press Yes to continue.


  • The download of the chosen partition image will start and after the yellow bar is complete, the popup with the green circle should appear.




  • Please note that, even though it isn't mandatory to select it on the list of images to flash,
    preloader file must be present in the same folder as the other partition(s) that you want to flash, or else phone will not be able to enter into download mode.

Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.

Very important warning: Always make sure that you trust the sources of the ROM you download and know that it is meant for your phone.
After flashing a wrong preloader, your phone will be completely dead (can't be powered on, it will not charge and won't be detected anymore by the computer) and there is no way to recover it.
thanks for ur link brother it awesome please if u have qmobile noil a8 full backup please share here
mt6577
android 4.0.4
sw ver :alps.ics2.6577.sp.v1

thanks advance
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:24   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: pakistan
Posts: 417
Member: 361094
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597521
Thanks Meter: 93
Thumbs up

i must need rom file for mt6577 a8 qmobile if any have please share here thanks advance....
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:18.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.75259 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO