GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 08:53   #1 (permalink)

Member: 96883
Thanks Meter: 1
Samsung GT-N7100 MTK6577 Fully enclosed Device Recovery File presentation

I completed my friends, I hope that at the end of closing devices and will share here.
When you opened this download recovery mode and factory Mode from the equipment will be fixed completely.

Rom version and screen resolution following an appropriate recovery file.
Other devices have not been tested with version information

Hardware : MT6577
Model : GT-N7100
Build number : IMM76D.N7100XXBLFB
Build date UTC : 20130310-xxxxxxx
Android v : 4.1.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V14, 2012/10/08 18:03
Kernel v : 3.0.13 (liuxiuyun@mht-05) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Sun Mar 10 13:56:00 CST 2013

For devices with 540x960 screen resolution.

iNSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Let's make sure the battery is charged first, the cause of the apparatus when it comes to the time you wear ******* Note II devices, usb cable, batteries and computer will not recognize the device.

Sp or an old version use the latest version of Flash Tool will give an error

Yes, let's start with the installation

Scatter-loading opening Sp Flash Tool Utility click on the button
We choose our file and Scatter

If you installed the program will immediately recognize the device drivers before installing the driver did not do it during the installation you will notice the windows install the drivers.
In the meantime, you can do the installation will be trouble.

After the process of selecting our file and the driver's out of the battery and the device connected to the computer USB cable (firmware upgrade) click on the button and the USB cable to the device and install're wearing, and then the battery will start to build the device.

After the installation process bitiğinde usb cable and the battery from the device ok take notice.

Passing the second processing

Closing the program (Download) by pressing the button and battery, re-insert the USB cable from the device after altıktan arrow to repeat the installation process would remove the USB cable and the battery.

Passing through the third action

We're putting the battery and the device (volume down + power) button (Factory mode) entering and (Clear eMMC) device is restarting endorse the option to use the start button to come home.

The device successfully completed the recovery process. Apk file is available in the file that will allow non-apk'ları here .. logo for Samsun (* # 7501 #) or (* # 2013 #)

Let no one say I hope I was of help remain in closed devices (Cepnoloji family) the privilege of the difference
Old 07-02-2013, 18:30   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1917829
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi

ROM dowload link?
Old 07-02-2013, 18:33   #3 (permalink)

Member: 96883
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by diafrom View Post
I completed my friends, I hope that at the end of closing devices and will share here.
When you opened this download recovery mode and factory Mode from the equipment will be fixed completely.

Rom version and screen resolution following an appropriate recovery file.
Other devices have not been tested with version information

Hardware : MT6577
Model : GT-N7100
Build number : IMM76D.N7100XXBLFB
Build date UTC : 20130310-xxxxxxx
Android v : 4.1.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V14, 2012/10/08 18:03
Kernel v : 3.0.13 (liuxiuyun@mht-05) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Sun Mar 10 13:56:00 CST 2013

For devices with 540x960 screen resolution.

iNSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Let's make sure the battery is charged first, the cause of the apparatus when it comes to the time you wear ******* Note II devices, usb cable, batteries and computer will not recognize the device.

Sp or an old version use the latest version of Flash Tool will give an error

Yes, let's start with the installation

Scatter-loading opening Sp Flash Tool Utility click on the button
We choose our file and Scatter

If you installed the program will immediately recognize the device drivers before installing the driver did not do it during the installation you will notice the windows install the drivers.
In the meantime, you can do the installation will be trouble.

After the process of selecting our file and the driver's out of the battery and the device connected to the computer USB cable (firmware upgrade) click on the button and the USB cable to the device and install're wearing, and then the battery will start to build the device.

After the installation process bitiğinde usb cable and the battery from the device ok take notice.

Passing the second processing

Closing the program (Download) by pressing the button and battery, re-insert the USB cable from the device after altıktan arrow to repeat the installation process would remove the USB cable and the battery.

Passing through the third action

We're putting the battery and the device (volume down + power) button (Factory mode) entering and (Clear eMMC) device is restarting endorse the option to use the start button to come home.

The device successfully completed the recovery process. Apk file is available in the file that will allow non-apk'ları here .. logo for Samsun (* # 7501 #) or (* # 2013 #)

Let no one say I hope I was of help remain in closed devices (Cepnoloji family) the privilege of the difference
Rom Link : https://mega.co.nz/#!UNIixZgS!MIaGbl...Z7tYt39B37W930
The Following User Says Thank You to diafrom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 05:48   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1079380
Thanks Meter: 4
need note2 n7100 mt6577 volcano readed flash file pls urgent help me
Old 12-07-2014, 11:08   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2216261
Sonork: 100.1651103
Thanks Meter: 96
forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723/androiad-galaxy-note-n7100-mtk-6577-read-flash-done-1624174/
Old 12-08-2014, 06:20   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1079380
Thanks Meter: 4
n7100 dual sim mt6577 sp flastool file error,pls provide volcano readed backup bin flash file
Old 05-20-2015, 06:38   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1901979
Thanks Meter: 2
n7100 single sim mt6577 flash file need please help me
Old 12-03-2015, 06:35   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1846768
Sonork: ikhwan2
Thanks Meter: 0
please upload again... link error