GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 20:22   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1274304
Sonork: 100.1617965
Thanks Meter: 195

How to read files with this tool ?
Cuz i always receive more spd android so that i can read and
upload here
Old 05-29-2013, 13:07   #32 (permalink)

Member: 858352
Thanks Meter: 0
can u upload china star i8160 flash file plssssss
Old 05-29-2013, 17:22   #33 (permalink)

Member: 1949790
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamsu View Post
Here is my first share....

SPD Android N9300 Galaxy S3 Mini,
6820_2.3.5_C909_hteng_s2_en_V02 flash files.....

N9300 Galaxy S3 Mini__6820_2.3.5_C909_hteng_s2_en_V02.rar

Build Properties attached....
Hi! You can download *.pac format or NV file *.bin. I will be very grateful!
Old 05-30-2013, 03:03   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 829361
Thanks Meter: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by aungmyoswe View Post
thank for your answer,i can make to fastboot mode ,but how to pull out the ROM? thank again friend
I'm sorry, that was my failure. You can't read partitions in fastboot mode. That's possible in ADB mode only if the phone is rooted.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:08   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denva View Post
How to read files with this tool ?
Cuz i always receive more spd android so that i can read and
upload here
ResearchDownload is unable to read partitions. You can make it by ADB commands if your phone is rooted. If your phone is not rooted, than the only way is using an appropriate service box. GPG Dragon can read the full flash of some SC6820 phones. Volcano box already can unlock the boot.img of many Spreadtrum android phones. Then you can root your phone and make a backup of its partitions. Without an expensive service box that's impossoble to backup the partitions of almost all Spreadtrum Android phones because all of them have locked boot.img.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:09   #36 (permalink)

Member: 1950069
Urgent help please

How do I unlock the tmobile concord ZTE V768 (powered by android).
I am new to phone unlocking and someone recommended this as the best resource. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:38   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Dear Member...

can you convert this to pac file or unpack this to flash with research downloader...

https://hotfile.com/dl/199667950/f42...S7562.rar.html

Can you provide instructions to create other format single file to pac files...
A single dump ROM can not be converted to a pac file. I extracted and unlocked the boot.img from your dump image. You can download it here.

You can flash this boot.img by RD. Load any pac file and in the main settings just leave checked the Boot_IMG only beside the two FDL files of course as they can not be unchecked.
Load this unlocked boot.img and start the flashing process. Then your phone will be rooted.
To get permanent root permissions just run a rooting software like UnlockRoot and that will install the Superuser.apk and the SU binaries.
Then copy the content of the following zip to a memory card, install GScript from the file browser of your phone, run it, load, save and run the attached script file (back_sc6820.sh) enabling SuperUser permissions and it will create a complete backup of your phone on the SD card. Be patiant because the backuping process might take for up to 10 minutes.

GScript download

Last edited by bencebacsi; 05-30-2013 at 03:44.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bencebacsi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-30-2013, 07:41   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 376471
Sonork: 100.1608095
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencebacsi View Post
A single dump ROM can not be converted to a pac file. I extracted and unlocked the boot.img from your dump image. You can download it here.

You can flash this boot.img by RD. Load any pac file and in the main settings just leave checked the Boot_IMG only beside the two FDL files of course as they can not be unchecked.
Load this unlocked boot.img and start the flashing process. Then your phone will be rooted.
To get permanent root permissions just run a rooting software like UnlockRoot and that will install the Superuser.apk and the SU binaries.
Then copy the content of the following zip to a memory card, install GScript from the file browser of your phone, run it, load, save and run the attached script file (back_sc6820.sh) enabling SuperUser permissions and it will create a complete backup of your phone on the SD card. Be patiant because the backuping process might take for up to 10 minutes.

GScript download

Dear Member...

thanks for your reply. But now the phone is in dead condition.
With this boot image will the mobile get power on.
Then what is the use of taking backup in GPG Dragon Box or Volcano Box, which supports backup in single file format...

Please provide instructions for unpacking the backup files...
The Following User Says Thank You to ashamsu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 17:50   #39 (permalink)

Member: 108653
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Dear Member...

can you convert this to pac file or unpack this to flash with research downloader...

https://hotfile.com/dl/199667950/f42...S7562.rar.html

Can you provide instructions to create other format single file to pac files...
Pac собранный из данного фула, в нем нет system.img (слишком много времени нужно чтоб его пересобрать), поэтому если он в ТА поврежден, то без него он будет висеть на заставке.

Pac assembled from FullFlash, there is no system.img (too much time to rebuild it so), so if it is damaged in the TA, then without it, he will hang on the splash screen.

GINGERBREAD.XXKL3.rar ? RGhost ? ?????????????

Last edited by s-v-j; 05-30-2013 at 17:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to s-v-j For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 13:27   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 376471
Sonork: 100.1608095
Quote:
Originally Posted by s-v-j View Post
Pac собранный из данного фула, в нем нет system.img (слишком много времени нужно чтоб его пересобрать), поэтому если он в ТА поврежден, то без него он будет висеть на заставке.

Pac assembled from FullFlash, there is no system.img (too much time to rebuild it so), so if it is damaged in the TA, then without it, he will hang on the splash screen.

GINGERBREAD.XXKL3.rar ? RGhost ? ?????????????

Dear Member...

i flashed ur file with research downloader. Mobile became alive & hangs in android logo.

What about system.img & userdata.img files...

Shall i write system.img & userdata.img from other pac files, which are shared in this thread.....
Old 05-31-2013, 15:03   #41 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 966947
Thanks Meter: 4
insertfile factory sc6820 awang a808

plz insert file pac for me
after root key click with volcano my cellphone blue screen
plz insert file flash
Flash ID:0000ECBC
Flash Size
:20000000->512M
Flash Name
:NAND_SamSungK9K4G16Q0M
CPU Name
:6820/8810
Old 05-31-2013, 18:48   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 169234
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Another firmware pac for Feiting N9300.

Feiting_N9300_C910_hteng_s5_en_4.0_v01
Other link please bro....BR
Old 05-31-2013, 19:52   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 272581
Thanks Meter: 118
how can i read flash file from my SPD phone? I have 2 spd phones...android...one had pattern lock, so i formatted with volcano box but now it hangs on logo...I have another one of the same model...but it also has patter lock. what software can i use to read the rom so that i can flash the other phone?
Old 05-31-2013, 19:59   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 272581
Thanks Meter: 118
Quote:
ResearchDownload is unable to read partitions. You can make it by ADB commands if your phone is rooted. If your phone is not rooted, than the only way is using an appropriate service box. GPG Dragon can read the full flash of some SC6820 phones. Volcano box already can unlock the boot.img of many Spreadtrum android phones. Then you can root your phone and make a backup of its partitions. Without an expensive service box that's impossoble to backup the partitions of almost all Spreadtrum Android phones because all of them have locked boot.img.
i have gpg dragon, how do i make backup of rom? if i make the backup with gpg, how can i write it to another phone?
Old 06-01-2013, 06:34   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachman View Post
i have gpg dragon, how do i make backup of rom? if i make the backup with gpg, how can i write it to another phone?
If you have a full backup file then your first job is to extract the boot.img from that. You can do it by a HEX editor. If you don't know how to do that, than this is not the appropriate place and time for me to teach you. You may upload and link here your backup file and I will do the extraction and unlock the boot image for you.
If your phone is already bricked, than you can't repair it without another working phone of the same kind.