GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2015, 13:02   #31 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Member: 2322288
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Arrow


Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm mithun roy View Post
you already flashed wrong file to this phone ..!
then how to solve?
full format not work also error
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 14:33   #32 (permalink)
Moderator
 
gsm mithun roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Loading.............
Age: 26
Posts: 3,794
Member: 1537689
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1669550
Thanks Meter: 2,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by samy349 View Post
then how to solve?
full format not work also error
still working for this how to unbrick mt6572 nand by sp tools
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:59   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 296
Member: 628369
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609794
Thanks Meter: 40
Where to download SP_MDT_v3.XXX.XX. Need link.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:25   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,109
Member: 525940
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 201
need the SP_MDT_V3.xxx.xx software. link please
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:39   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::One-Man::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Have offers..?Its me AzimBahar
Age: 27
Posts: 8,432
Member: 1174508
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1593820
Thanks Meter: 11,633
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eumore79 View Post
need the SP_MDT_V3.xxx.xx software. link please

Here : SP_MDT_v3.1444.00.rar
Password : mtk2000








Br
AzimBahar/ParvezAhmed.NET
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ..::One-Man::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-24-2015, 09:02   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SURAKARTA INDONESIA
Posts: 17
Member: 2220289
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Donate money to this user
i have problem this phone advan s5e,, emmc problem.. any solution?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:57   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::One-Man::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Have offers..?Its me AzimBahar
Age: 27
Posts: 8,432
Member: 1174508
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1593820
Thanks Meter: 11,633
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazboy24 View Post
i have problem this phone advan s5e,, emmc problem.. any solution?
There is no sw solution for EMMC problems








Br
AzimBahar/ParvezAhmed
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ..::One-Man::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 13:17   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Abussabah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Malappuram. INDIA
Posts: 687
Member: 412813
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594692
Thanks Meter: 246
Donate money to this user
solution

There is no sw solution for EMMC problems







.

Last edited by Abussabah; 03-02-2015 at 13:23. Reason: mhh
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 13:06   #39 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barcelona
Age: 35
Posts: 84
Member: 916581
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Post

Hi people !
Could you pls. help me to relive my phone. I flashed my phone with SP Tool and after the 'green circle' my phone it doesen't power on !

( i flashed because back it doesen't work and touch is not was calibrated )

I tryed to reflash for some otger ROM but always MTK6589 and the same error. The PC is recognaized on MTK COM PORT.

I make also the backup files first with MTK Droid tool but also when I select backup files from backup folder is gove me the same error.
Also i try to To prepare blocks for Flash Tool"
then choose the ROM_AAA, then choose "file.md5" but the same error.

I try with SP Tool version V.5 but there error is 'pmt change for the ROM it must be downloaded'

Do you have some advice ???

This is all from my phone:
ardware : MT6589 (UNIVERSAL5410(exynos5) is Fake!)
Model : SM-N900

Build number : JSS15J.N900ZCUBMJ3

Build date UTC : 20140829-075405

Android v : 4.3

Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P11, 2013/05/28 20:28

Kernel v : 3.4.5 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Aug 29 15:51:19 CST 2014
Uboot build v : -----

LCD Driver IC : 1-otm1283a_dsi_boe_lcm_drv
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 16:26   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 1,856
Member: 2082450
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikki83 View Post
Hi people !
Could you pls. help me to relive my phone. I flashed my phone with SP Tool and after the 'green circle' my phone it doesen't power on !

( i flashed because back it doesen't work and touch is not was calibrated )

I tryed to reflash for some otger ROM but always MTK6589 and the same error. The PC is recognaized on MTK COM PORT.

I make also the backup files first with MTK Droid tool but also when I select backup files from backup folder is gove me the same error.
Also i try to To prepare blocks for Flash Tool"
then choose the ROM_AAA, then choose "file.md5" but the same error.

I try with SP Tool version V.5 but there error is 'pmt change for the ROM it must be downloaded'

Do you have some advice ???

This is all from my phone:
ardware : MT6589 (UNIVERSAL5410(exynos5) is Fake!)
Model : SM-N900

Build number : JSS15J.N900ZCUBMJ3

Build date UTC : 20140829-075405

Android v : 4.3

Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P11, 2013/05/28 20:28

Kernel v : 3.4.5 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Aug 29 15:51:19 CST 2014
Uboot build v : -----

LCD Driver IC : 1-otm1283a_dsi_boe_lcm_drv
It is already replied in this thread only.
Please read carefully.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...php?p=10731616

Don't forget to click on thanks button.

Br
Chandan
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chandanps18 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-23-2015, 08:05   #41 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barcelona
Age: 35
Posts: 84
Member: 916581
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Wink

Hello people
At last I resolve the issue after flashing with wrong ROM ( from other phone ).

I try this with versione 5.xxx with options Format All+Download but with backup files from my phone and the Flash is work and i have the green circle.
After that i have it just booth logo, and after that I flashed with Original my ROM file and all is as well.

BUT, now the back button and touch screen is not calibrated so good.

Any advance ??
Pls help !
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:07   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 1,856
Member: 2082450
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikki83 View Post
Hello people
At last I resolve the issue after flashing with wrong ROM ( from other phone ).

I try this with versione 5.xxx with options Format All+Download but with backup files from my phone and the Flash is work and i have the green circle.
After that i have it just booth logo, and after that I flashed with Original my ROM file and all is as well.

BUT, now the back button and touch screen is not calibrated so good.

Any advance ??
Pls help !
Nvdata erased.
Backup from same working model and write on it.
Also check the imei
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chandanps18 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-23-2015, 09:11   #43 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barcelona
Age: 35
Posts: 84
Member: 916581
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
I rewrite IMEI with *#4560# ( my seller give me the code )

If some of you have Nvdata on device who working as well pls. sending me the file.
My phone model is:

Hardware : MT6589 (UNIVERSAL5410(exynos5) is Fake!)

Model : SM-N900

Build number : JSS15J.N900ZCUBMJ3

Build date UTC : 20140829-075405

Android v : 4.3

Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.P11, 2013/05/28 20:28

Kernel v : 3.4.5 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Aug 29 15:51:19 CST 2014
Uboot build v : -----

LCD Driver IC : 1-otm1283a_dsi_boe_lcm_drv

SOFTWARE VERSION: A202_mula_4G_V1.0_V01_20140829
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 17:32   #44 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
scorpian1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 452
Member: 2192793
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 156
some one can help me out that how to resolve Error code (S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL(5054)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:12   #45 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barcelona
Age: 35
Posts: 84
Member: 916581
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandanps18 View Post
Nvdata erased.
Backup from same working model and write on it.
Also check the imei

Could I use backup file from Note3 MTK6582 with 5.7'' screen ??
Maybe some of you have this file ?

Anyway where is hide this file Nvdata in backup files ???

Thx
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:28.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39269 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO