GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones > Android based chinese phones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 09:11   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1642979
Sonork: 100.1613407
Thanks Meter: 183
WM8650 Universal Uberoid

(WM8650 1.5.7 Universal Uberoid v12.1 27-SEP-2012)

WMT launcher

Uberoid is a heavily customized, tweaked, modded, super fast firmware suitable for up to 215 different WM8650 tablets including those of Intertoys, Bart Smit, Blokker and Kijkshop. (WM8650 ... not the cortex versions)

This firmware is also suitable for tablets with a SIM card phone features and supports screen sizes from 5 "to 10.2 Inch, has root access and a whole load of tweaks which the operation speed. Also, Uberoid 12 Flash Player 10.1 without trial reporting! so full of the latest version (Adobe has discontinued support) Adobe Flash for this hardware.

Android 2.2 to the latest 1.5.7 kernel!

Installation steps:

Warning: Do NOT remove the SD card during flashing .. even if you forgot to remove the flash files and you reboot and start the installation again ...

Warning: Connect the charger while flashing for security!

Download Uberoid 12 (mediafire)

http://www.ohwzo.nl/?p=2153#more-2153

Unpack the package, for example the desktop.

(With winrar installed: Right-click the downloaded archive and select: Extract files ... or Extract to WM8650_Universal_Uberoid_v12_OhwzO.nl.rar ...)

Open CHANGER_WIN.bat and choose your tablet (or first additional options). (For Windows XP, Vista, 7) Changer for Linux and OSX are also available in the download, this is. Sh script files)

changer_win.bat

HCHs Changer does a lot of work for us. Given this firmware is suitable for literally hundreds of different tablets, this tool is made to the entire flash work easier.

A. tweaks / mods apply

B. choosing the number corresponding to the appropriate flash tablet changer after all the work of copying the appropriate files to the right place takes over.

Type: X [Enter] for a description of the additional options below. These options are optional extras and give the ability to add and remove.

FIND: Type part of the name of the tablet and see the result. This helps with finding the right option.

SD: SD tool

AR: Arabic language add
TM: Tamil language add
TH: Thai language add
TR: Turkish language add
KM: Khmer language add

LOC: Local (country) Adjust so that not afterwards be done

RT3070: Applying for WiFi problem after flashing
UNRT3070: undo previous adjustment

RT30702: no WiFi? try this
UNRT30702: undo RT30702

LITE: removed some things like the honeycomb mod and some apps (these are later via Android Market and install the LITE operation makes the tablet so slightly faster)
UNLITE: LITE undo

PHONE: add phone capabilities to tablets with SIM connector (not Internet Dongles)
UNPHONE: PHONE adjustment undo

PHONEv2: For when PHONE is not working
UNPHONEv2: PHONEv2 undo

AUDIO: on and off the audio boost mod (louder)

XTRAMODS: Adds additional modules such as iptables etc

WPAPATCH: can help with WiFi problems on newer models
UNWPAPATCH: makes WPAPATCH undo

THEME: Selects the desired theme (appearance) (ics, froyo or HC)

BOOTANI: change the animation during startup.

CUKN: Special solution for people with the error message, "Can not Update Kernel NAND '

BB119: enter this for Busybox 1.19 installation
BB116: Busybox 1.16 for installation

REC: flash recovery for when it really went wrong .. Use at your own risk at a 'brick'

FLICKERFIX: Solution for flashing display. ATTENTION: Do not use i.c.m. XTRAMODS option!

WiFin: only for tablets which actually "Wireless-N" hardware have (most do not)

Freezefix: 1.5.5 kernel for tablets and netbooks that after installation randomly crash.

CIFS: CIFS / TUN support with nls_utf8

KB / UNKB: uitschskelen and the on screen keyboard. (Useful for netbooks with a hardware keyboard ..)

When flashing a tablet which is still original firmware (straight from the shop) we recommend to use Uberoidtool.exe. This program creates a number of files on the SD card for a bad flash can easily be repaired. So make a backup of dee files and store them somewhere. The files are created on the SD card just for flashing. Existing values ​​(acting) be written and these files can n example a notepad on content be checked before a more suitable changer_win.bat choice can be made.

So choose first option any additional tweaks and then the number corresponding to the tablet. After applying the Enter button changer_win.bat asks if we want to copy directly using the built-in SD TOOL.

Answer to the first question: No (N [enter] (copy) and to the second question Yes [Y] (format and copy). Changer_win.bat will now format the SD card (make sure that there is nothing more important on state and choose the correct drive) and then copy all files to the card. A 256MB SD card does but I recommend using a larger, from 512MB.

Remove when changer_win.bat has finished copying the SD card from the PC safely.

Now switch off the tablet completely. Insert the SD card in the tablet and turn it on again. Installing Uberoid 12 will begin.

WAIT! up on the screen of the tablet to read the SD card can be removed and after removing the tablet will automatically restart. The first boot with new software will take longer because the installation is completed.

Remember after flashing not the SD card again to erase the flash because then at restart will start over again. If you want to save the flash files you can get the file wmt_scriptcmd move or rename. This is the file that the tablet ertelt something else to do than just boot.

When the tablet after the first boot after flashing sticks (longer than 10 minutes) on the boot animation, must be re-flashed with a different choice in changer_win.bat but with the same screen size. This is by far the most frequently asked question about Uberoid. He gets stuck? Flash options with the same screen size until it works.

The market fix is ​​from Uberoid 12.1 no longer necessary! There is an automatic flush script added.

For any questions or comments to the oracle in this article. The home of HCH Uberoid developer's tech know (registration required)
Old 01-31-2013, 16:37   #2 (permalink)

Member: 470408
Sonork: 100.1594437
Thanks Meter: 14
thanx sir my tab is alive now .but i have some problem regarding touch. sir plz guide me what's i wrong.
Old 03-19-2013, 19:58   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1903234
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi everyone. I'm having problem with polaroid mpc700g, when I install this uberoid it wont to connect with computer through cable and when movie is playing, there is just audio but no video, what shoud I do? can anyone help me?
Old 05-12-2013, 22:53   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1936088
Sonork: não sei
Thanks Meter: 1
help

Help installed uberoid number 7 netbook x6-7v on my netbook WM8650 model x6-7v did not backup did not know he had to do now my android keyboard no longer works have to do some command or password or change auguma thing to recognize uberoid the keyboard netbbok help do not know what to do [email protected]
Old 05-14-2013, 05:28   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1894915
Sonork: mr1919
just try this step: (1) file FirmwareInstall/packages/fs_patch/root_p*atch/system/default.prop : find the line ro.wmt.touchpannel=0 and change it to ro.wmt.touchpannel=1 (2) file FirmwareInstall/env/uboot_env_head, for the 2 lines : setenv touchcodec vt1603 and setenv wmt.io.touch 1:vt1603:2:800:480 change them to, setenv touchcodec uor615x and setenv wmt.io.touch 1:uor615x:0:800:480

Some versions don't have the setenv touchcodec on the config and some versions you won't find the file in uboot_env_head file, But if the file is in the /env/ folder and is the only one with name uboot, then you have the right one..

Hit thanks if helping to you..
Old 05-14-2013, 05:47   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1716853
Sonork: 123456
thanks to you. gooooooood
Old 08-26-2013, 15:45   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1952583
sir i try this method on my coby kyros mid7010wc but nothing to do..in other words no boot with the uberoin in my sd.. this is my question did support uberoid my model?? ill wait to yuor answer..tnx