Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Motorola Android based phones General Motorola Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-08-2012, 14:35||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
1. Turn off the phone, remove and reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold the R key+M key+Power button simultaneously until the Recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure) appears.
3. From the Recovery screen, press the volume up+down keys simultaneously.
4. Navigate with the volume button. Select wipe data/factory reset. Press power to select.
5. Next screen confirm. Select Yes -- delete all user data.
6. Select reboot system now.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My 5110 v5.11 have a strange error.., it resets it self every 60second||luuk||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||24||08-11-2006 15:29|
|3110 Need to Unlock & Reset||ed2k_7||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||11-22-2001 07:35|
|how can you reset the life timer without using a data cable for a 5125 TDMA phone?||PiNoY_bOy204||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||08-23-2001 12:46|
|HOW TO RESET SECURITY CODE IN NOKIA 6210||ed2k_7||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||10||05-26-2001 05:33|
|5190 patial flashes - why are they so hard to find?||Bads||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||04-14-2001 03:18|