Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Motorola Android based phones General Motorola Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-18-2012, 18:20||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
harde reset motorola mb855
Motorola Photon hard reset using key combo
If you are unable to navigate through the menu to perform a MB855 factory data reset, you can follow the steps outlined below:
1. Power off the phone, press and hold volume down button, press power button
2. Screen will come up with "Fastboot", press Vol down key to cycle through choices until you get "Android Recovery", then press Vol up key
3. Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen
4. Press both Volume up and Volume down key simultaneously. A menu will come up
5. Tap on Volume down key until "wipe data/factory reset" is highlighted, and tap Power key. Another Confirmation screen will come. Tap on Volume down key until coming to Yes and tap Power key
6. After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by Default. Tap Power key
7. Phone will reboot to initial setup screen.
In the unlikely event that your phone stops reponding to taps and key presses, try a quick reset. Remove the back cover and battery, then replace and turn your phone on as usual.
MB855 Factory reset
Resetting Your Motorola Photon Phone
Selecting Reset phone resets all phone settings back to their default values, and clears all information (text messages, contacts, emails, etc.) and downloaded
1. Touch MENU > Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset.
2. Select Erase Internal Storage (media area) and/or Erase SD card, and then touch Reset phone.
3. Read the prompt and touch Erase everything to complete the reset. (Press BACK key to cancel.)
WARNING: All data on your phone will be deleted.
You may get an automatic notification of an available update on your phone. Follow the instructions to download and install.
To manually check for updates, touch MENU > Settings > About phone > System updates > Update Firmware.
Your phone downloads any updates over your mobile network. Remember, these updates can be quite large (25MB or more) and may not be available in all countries.
|The Following User Says Thank You to abasalah For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My 5110 v5.11 have a strange error.., it resets it self every 60second||luuk||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||24||08-11-2006 15:29|
|how can you reset the life timer without using a data cable for a 5125 TDMA phone?||PiNoY_bOy204||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||08-23-2001 12:46|
|HOW TO RESET SECURITY CODE IN NOKIA 6210||ed2k_7||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||10||05-26-2001 05:33|
|5190 patial flashes - why are they so hard to find?||Bads||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||04-14-2001 03:18|
|I have unlcoker for 51/61/32 for all new version for exchange Motorola 3*88 unlocker!||MC||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||11-14-1999 12:02|