GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Notebooks & Personal Computers (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f788/)
-   -   Dell Bios Password (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f788/dell-bios-password-1107505/)

EB Texas 10-01-2010 14:44

Dell Bios Password
 
Can anyone help me crack this/ Dell Inspiron 1545

Service tag: BJ5K2K1-595B

lalitjsraks 10-01-2010 14:45

- Sending request to SRS server, Please Wait...
- Type: BIOS Dell 595B Series
- BiosCode received from server.
- Bios Hash (TAG): BJ5K2K1-595B

- Device Unlock Code:
- Code: 87gcjg2t (qwerty keyboard layout)
- Code: 87gcjg2t (qwertz keyboard layout)
- Code: 87gcjg2t (azerty keyboard layout)

-- Operation done in 3 seconds --

ado77mg 10-01-2010 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by EB Texas (Post 6397976)
Can anyone help me crack this/ Dell Inspiron 1545

Service tag: BJ5K2K1-595B

yes off course, try 87gcjg2t

EB Texas 10-01-2010 14:52

Thanks so much....you really helped me out alot!

jennizen 10-10-2010 18:31

kindly assist...
 
I need help for master password of Dell bios

Dell latitude D430
Service Tag : 8TPGFD1-595B
Express Service Code : 19210534597

Thank you so much.

lalitjsraks 10-11-2010 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennizen (Post 6431832)
I need help for master password of Dell bios

Dell latitude D430
Service Tag : 8TPGFD1-595B
Express Service Code : 19210534597

Thank you so much.


your password is : dp78ord3

happycomputer 11-04-2010 17:04

hello i have dell latitude d410 bios problem
service tag no #7KC032J-595B
PLZ HELP ME OUT OF THIS

fred 11-04-2010 17:11

1 Attachment(s)
dell inspiron 1526

service tag# 49T5R3J-595B

i have already used dogbert's generator but no success master password by his generator not working..

look below at my attachment

if anyone could calculate this service tag would be appreciated greatly...

thanks

br
freddy
gsmph

diegoramirez1 12-01-2010 01:04

need pass
 
Hi, if anyone can generate the BIOS password that would be great.
Service Tag - 8yzb00j-d35b
Model - Latitude csx h500xt
BIOS - A09

Thanks

bhardy500 01-04-2011 22:56

just new here,can anybody help to crak dell inspiron 1525,service tag,FOW61H1-595B.thanks

doctorslack 02-13-2011 20:00

looking for help for dell inspiron 1525 hdd password.
 
The service tag is 18LET9ZQT-595B bios version A08 latitude inspiron 1525

Using the generators I've gotten
wvgivmo9
i76zo7qp

Neither of these worked.

Thank you

MooseaBella 02-14-2011 01:26

Can someone help me with finding a code for a Dell E1705
Service tag: CML74C1-595B
Thanks in advance if you can.

jose miguel 02-14-2011 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooseaBella (Post 6954639)
Can someone help me with finding a code for a Dell E1705
Service tag: CML74C1-595B
Thanks in advance if you can.

DELL service tag: CML74C1-595B* password: pznds58t

jose miguel 02-14-2011 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctorslack (Post 6954154)
The service tag is 18LET9ZQT-595B bios version A08 latitude inspiron 1525

Using the generators I've gotten
wvgivmo9
i76zo7qp

Neither of these worked.

Thank you

TAG is 7 char only:rolleyes:

jose miguel 02-14-2011 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhardy500 (Post 6781044)
just new here,can anybody help to crak dell inspiron 1525,service tag,FOW61H1-595B.thanks


DELL service tag: FOW61H1-595B* password: d5fmexa5
DELL service tag: F0W61H1-595B* password: zxz4iqxa


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:55.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.32064 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO