GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Notebooks & Personal Computers (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f788/)
-   -   Dell password request thread.. (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f788/dell-password-request-thread-1561984/)

THE CLASH 11-03-2012 10:24

Dell password request thread..
 
In order to keep this section clean,

Please place all your Dell Password requests in this one thread..

Thanks...

aldrinsms 11-03-2012 14:23

Please help DELL System or Administrative Password/code
 
Hi I need the system or administrator password

Vostro A840 Series
BIOS Revision A01
#62T1WG1-595B

Thanks

Erathrin 11-04-2012 12:25

Service tag: 94m9t3j-595b
hdd serial number: Wd-wxe408e57422

cool2 11-04-2012 18:05

The password for

model : DELL XPS M1530
Service Tag: #766QW3J-595B

Thanks

mobileinfo 11-04-2012 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldrinsms (Post 8901368)
Hi I need the system or administrator password

Vostro A840 Series
BIOS Revision A01
#62T1WG1-595B

Thanks

4mh617h0


Quote:

Originally Posted by Erathrin (Post 8903652)
Service tag: 94m9t3j-595b
hdd serial number: Wd-wxe408e57422

dq9ywo5h
Quote:

Originally Posted by cool2 (Post 8904390)
The password for

model : DELL XPS M1530
Service Tag: #766QW3J-595B

Thanks

y40esds6

.

Outlaw978 11-05-2012 06:13

Help!
 
Hi guys,
I recently purchased a Dell XPS 1340 that has a bios password- I can't get into the bios. I had a friend of mine come up with this password:

vymlf771

But it's not working. The service tag number is:

3NF4XK1

I will gratefully pay anyone via paypal if they can unlock this unit. Thanks in advance -

Will

HELLZZ 11-05-2012 09:29

dell
inspirion e1505

need power on password
i know the password that was inputed but it isnt working anymore

7RFH9B1-595B service tag #

thankyou in advance

nina_europe 11-05-2012 15:34

Hello

I'm looking for HDD password for Dell latitude E5430. Service tag is
#X21A8286312-Ad3B

Any help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks for your reply in advance

nina_europe 11-05-2012 15:50

Revision
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nina_europe (Post 8906779)
Hello

I'm looking for HDD password for Dell latitude E5430. Service tag is
#X21A8286312-Ad3B

Any help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks for your reply in advance

Sorry, the service tag is #X21A8286312-1D3B. I set up HDD password last week and sadly the passwords I tried do not match and HDD is locked. Any support would be helpful.

nina_europe 11-05-2012 16:05

Service tag revise
 
Sorry again, I'm not familiar to Dell. Service tag (S/N) is HFPMLV1, thanks.

mobileinfo 11-05-2012 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by HELLZZ (Post 8905700)
dell
inspirion e1505

need power on password
i know the password that was inputed but it isnt working anymore

7RFH9B1-595B service tag #

thankyou in advance

28l7885i

.

mobileinfo 11-05-2012 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina_europe (Post 8906779)
Hello

I'm looking for HDD password for Dell latitude E5430. Service tag is
#X21A8286312-Ad3B

Any help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks for your reply in advance

yavott1q



.

mobileinfo 11-05-2012 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outlaw978 (Post 8905255)
Hi guys,
I recently purchased a Dell XPS 1340 that has a bios password- I can't get into the bios. I had a friend of mine come up with this password:

vymlf771

But it's not working. The service tag number is:

3NF4XK1

I will gratefully pay anyone via paypal if they can unlock this unit. Thanks in advance -

Will

try : k9xg6k52

try :
fpycb0F12BM6lNm1

nina_europe 11-05-2012 19:13

Thanks, however..
 
Hello! Thank you very much for your kind reply, however, it does not work. If you have another password generated, I would like to another try.
Many thanks and best regards





itsteve 11-05-2012 23:01

Need password for Dell Inspiron 1720
Service Tag #: 1JWNJF1-595B

Thanks


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.31727 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO