Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Notebooks & Personal Computers Notebook, Personal Computer - repair, disassemble guides, drivers, bios pasword, and problems with pc.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-14-2012, 06:47||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanks Meter: 261
How to delete autorun virus from your pc
1. Open command prompt. Go to Windows, then Run, and type "cmd" . Press enter.
2. Type "cd\" and press enter to get to the root directory of c:\ .
3. Type "attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf" and press enter.
4. Type "del autorun.inf" and press enter.
5. Repeat the same process with other drives, type "d:" and do the same thing. then next "e:".and restart your computer.
6. Restart your computer and it's done. Enjoy the freedom to open hard drives on a double click.
The Following User Says Thank You to mehedihassan For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||05-22-2016 11:42|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||8||06-27-2015 11:57|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||8||05-21-2013 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||8||06-08-2012 18:29|