Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Notebooks & Personal Computers Notebook, Personal Computer - repair, disassemble guides, drivers, bios pasword, and problems with pc.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-14-2012, 06:47||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanked 201 Times in 73 Posts
How to delete autorun virus from your pc
HOW TO DELETE AUTORUN VIRUS FROM YOUR PC..HERE'S THE GUIDE
1. Open command prompt. Go to Windows, then Run, and type "cmd" . Press enter.
2. Type "cd\" and press enter to get to the root directory of c:\ .
3. Type "attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf" and press enter.
4. Type "del autorun.inf" and press enter.
5. Repeat the same process with other drives, type "d:" and do the same thing. then next "e:".and restart your computer.
6. Restart your computer and it's done. Enjoy the freedom to open hard drives on a double click.
|The Following User Says Thank You to mehedihassan For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||Yesterday 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|