GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Wanted Products > Wanted Unlocking Codes / Service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2016, 04:25   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2386282
Thanks Meter: 11
Donate money to this user
GSX account for sale

I need gsx account. Who's have please contact me.

Old 05-21-2016, 19:15   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 4537
Thanks Meter: 62
check your PM inbox....
The Following User Says Thank You to zombie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:12   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

i need gsx account for checking imei. Any one have please pm me. Thanks !
Old 05-22-2016, 19:10   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1574069
Thanks Meter: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
check your PM inbox....
You have access for EVERYTHING but you have provided proof for 0 things. Please provide proof with whatever you are selling.

If any user is interested in buying then please ask seller for live proof on team viewer before purchase.

BR

EDIT: Im not calling you scammer but for safety of you and the buyer. Don't take it the wrong way please
The Following User Says Thank You to iMoG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 20:34   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMoG View Post
You have access for EVERYTHING but you have provided proof for 0 things. Please provide proof with whatever you are selling.

If any user is interested in buying then please ask seller for live proof on team viewer before purchase.

BR

EDIT: Im not calling you scammer but for safety of you and the buyer. Don't take it the wrong way please
FIRST:
you should research on google about malware botnet etc. how it works.
ill do it for you https://usa.kaspersky.com/internet-s...botnet-attacks

SECOND:
im not here since 2001 for stealing people money,you can check that on my activities on here.

THIRD:
im giving prof for those people really interested and ready to pay after the deal finalize and not to give confidential info or any prof then at the end nothing.so time waste for that kind of process.but dont worry i can produce anytime like this

im working on company that have policy and even my personal pc i cant give anyone chance to access my personal files.

hope its clear.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:20   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
FIRST:
you should research on google about malware botnet etc. how it works.
ill do it for you https://usa.kaspersky.com/internet-s...botnet-attacks

SECOND:
im not here since 2001 for stealing people money,you can check that on my activities on here.

THIRD:
im giving prof for those people really interested and ready to pay after the deal finalize and not to give confidential info or any prof then at the end nothing.so time waste for that kind of process.but dont worry i can produce anytime like this

im working on company that have policy and even my personal pc i cant give anyone chance to access my personal files.

hope its clear.
Yeah, i think you should give the proff by the way teamviewer for showing. That's ok !
Old 05-23-2016, 06:58   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman0910 View Post
Yeah, i think you should give the proff by the way teamviewer for showing. That's ok !
we talk on skype and i tell you i cant forgive anyone to access my pc.this is company pc and all private and conf. file are installed here.
i told you we go on teamviewer i will login my company account to prove that im working on company that have all login access like gsx gspn hp etc. on your own pc..

but one thing assure here after i do you will gonna pay or our deal will be done not just like other people here after demand anything they want only to show.if you can give assurance ill go to teamviewer ill show the proof if you cant then it means ????

access to my pc - NO
i will go to teamviewer i will connect thru teamviewer and i will login my company account wich i can reset anytime not just like gsx that if i reset many of my company branches will suffer..

lets make it real happen if you are really interested buyer