GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Wanted Products > Wanted Unlocking Codes / Service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2014, 13:15   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1134758
Thanks Meter: 58
Lightbulb Icloud direct or direct to source wanted

hello all, plz direct source or direct to source wanted for removing icloud clean from devices... plz no funny stuff like 120-130usd per phone.. if you are direct then ur price is automatically wonderfull.. qty ready daily 30+ to start business

I am serious in dealings, so plz serious people who want to do business contact with me in PM

thanks

fcuker_619
Old 07-12-2014, 13:45   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
yea i agree with you i am searching from time an source, a lot of people said me 120$ per phone,, i offert 100 iphones to unlock ,,they (all said) with same price, yea if someone is direct source 40 $ would be great for bulk imeis,, or i will collect 2000 iphones with a good price ! i will make rich that person

Best Regards Btech
Old 07-13-2014, 13:55   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 49428
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuker_619 View Post
hello all, plz direct source or direct to source wanted for removing icloud clean from devices... plz no funny stuff like 120-130usd per phone.. if you are direct then ur price is automatically wonderfull.. qty ready daily 30+ to start business

I am serious in dealings, so plz serious people who want to do business contact with me in PM

thanks

fcuker_619
Both of you guys are obviously new to the unlocking business...

Even at $120-$150 people are begging for service to work. The problem is at that price it is not even 100% service (due to people not knowing difference between clean and not clean)...

This is a really rare service not like $50 or "sunday" unlocking services. Hackers have been trying to hack apple activation servers and still not working 100%. ALL Apple ID must go thru server based request tickets...

"Direct service" does not mean cheap service... it is the best industry price right now. Quite honestly this service they don't need volume because volume means Apple will get pissed and fix it. Quick to get rich for them and quick to disappear with your money. Anyone offering less than $90 is currently fake right now.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:56   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1134758
Thanks Meter: 58
hehehehe...KABLOOMZ, are you direct for icloud??? no! then you dont need to say here something... we will soon find the direct person for it... AND who is new here you will see it soon.... i am still doing icloud at 170usd for customers, so keep ur advice with urself.

thnku
Old 07-14-2014, 10:53   #5 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
Source Found It, he contacted Me and @Fcker_619

Best Regards
Old 07-20-2014, 01:54   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1271167
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBLooMz View Post
Both of you guys are obviously new to the unlocking business...

Even at $120-$150 people are begging for service to work. The problem is at that price it is not even 100% service (due to people not knowing difference between clean and not clean)...

This is a really rare service not like $50 or "sunday" unlocking services. Hackers have been trying to hack apple activation servers and still not working 100%. ALL Apple ID must go thru server based request tickets...

"Direct service" does not mean cheap service... it is the best industry price right now. Quite honestly this service they don't need volume because volume means Apple will get pissed and fix it. Quick to get rich for them and quick to disappear with your money. Anyone offering less than $90 is currently fake right now.

The problem is the words clean and not clean shouldn't be used.

Clean means imei not blocked/barred it's nothing to do with icloud.

The easiest way is to label the 3 the correct names

one is email only which is 100%
one is in lost mode where there is a note from owner
one is lost and erased

only the 1st one boasts 100%

Blocked/Barred/Clean/Not Clean, people should just stick to he basic terminology.