Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|HTC Hardware Repair HTC Hardware repair, tutorials, help, solutions|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-27-2013, 00:28||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thanks Meter: 0
HTC one x - can I separate the digitizer & the LCD?
Thanks in advance,
|03-27-2013, 01:51||#3 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2011
Thanks Meter: 218
It is NOT possible. I have tried by myself. Do not try you will break everything.
If you try to unglue with hot air, and if you do it long enough the touch will be separated but with smoked lcd.
The Following User Says Thank You to unlock.mk For This Useful Post:
|03-27-2013, 07:47||#4 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Thanks Meter: 779
1. Take a long time ... an all day you will spend until deatach broken digitizer and glass from LCD ( digitizer is only a rubber between LCD and glass ). Cannot be done fast, due to you must keep LCD safe from scratches or totaly jaming.
2. You must keep 3 lightguides under virtual buttons ( back, home, menu ) and place in new one
3. it easy to fit new LCD to new digitizer glass with apropriate 3M doblegluwed scotch, but it's hard to keep it without durt and dust until complete assembly it.
4. There a SO BIG apperture ... and thikness between LCD and touchscreen glass is so small ... every pressing over touchscreen will bend it to curve ( you must press touch everytime when you need to do something with phone ) and this will make touching between 2 parts - LCD and touchscreen and no way to avoid it...
5. Finaly ... you will get a working, BUT BAD LOOKING flagship HTC One X - it no cost money.
That's was about REPLACE.
My opinion - try to find an ORIGINAL Assembly!!! But keep eyes open!!!
There a lot of ebay offers, but ... mostly are bad chinese assembly-s.
I have a bad experience with one guy called laura103333 - they seal me 70 USD and lie me in 4 months. Store can ce read at -> http://rapidshare.com/files/65281280...%20Message.pdf
Do not trust them - here are details:
RM 1-15P, ZhongHangYangGuang Xinyuan,
They will sell you clone and will steal your money when you ask it to replace it. Try to find a trusted source!!!
WBR, DebeliaMark, Bulgaria
The Following User Says Thank You to debeliamark For This Useful Post:
|03-27-2013, 08:56||#5 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2008
Thanks Meter: 118
better u purchase a lcd & touch both at a time . cost may arround -- rs 2200 INR. replacement of touch not possbile . i tied myself
The Following User Says Thank You to mukeshdurg For This Useful Post: