GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octoplus JTAG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2016, 03:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 160928
Thanks Meter: 339
HTC one M7 (PN07140) HS-USb QDloader mode can be fix with octiplus jtag?

Hi team can you guy fix htc one m7 HS-USb QDloader 9008 problem
when i connect to phone i can see this on comport
if yes can u plz tell me how can we fix this phone
thanks
Old 01-03-2017, 09:29   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1538383
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 3,398
Hi.

Repairing of HTC one M7 (PN07140) is supported via JTAG in Octoplus JTAG/Medusa Software. To repair this device, do the following:
1. Install the latest version of Octoplus JTAG/Medusa Software (Software).
2. Select model "HTC one M7 (PN07140)" in Software list and press "Help" button to look at JTAG pinout picture and to read repair manual.
3. Solder all necessary JTAG wires.
4. Connect the device.
5. Select "EasyRepair Mode", press "EasyRepair" button and follow repair wizard instructions.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:29   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

HTC one M7 (PN07140) HS-USb QDloader mode can be fix with octiplus jtag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa Box View Post
Hi.

Repairing of HTC one M7 (PN07140) is supported via JTAG in Octoplus JTAG/Medusa Software. To repair this device, do the following:

1. Install the latest version of Octoplus JTAG/Medusa Software (Software).

2. Select model "HTC one M7 (PN07140)" in Software list and press "Help" button to look at JTAG pinout picture and to read repair manual.

3. Solder all necessary JTAG wires.

4. Connect the device.

5. Select "EasyRepair Mode", press "EasyRepair" button and follow repair wizard instructions.

not working the way u say

my phone on hs-usb mode like some lg phone have problem can not turn on but when u put usb cable and connect to computer it show hs-usb mode
See my pic I already try u can see phone also connect when I put USB cable

Last edited by MUTUAL; 01-09-2017 at 05:35.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:07   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Most likely, You have soldered some of JTAG wires incorrectly. Please check soldering of all JTAG wires, make them as short as possible (max. 3-5 CM length) and try to connect again.

If You are sure You soldered all wires correctly, but the device still not connects, maybe JTAG is closed in this device or this phone has HW issue.
Old 01-09-2017, 23:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa Box View Post
Most likely, You have soldered some of JTAG wires incorrectly. Please check soldering of all JTAG wires, make them as short as possible (max. 3-5 CM length) and try to connect again.

If You are sure You soldered all wires correctly, but the device still not connects, maybe JTAG is closed in this device or this phone has HW issue.
I dont think its hardware problem
ok tell me when i to solder jtag wire i need to connect battery do i also need to plug usb cable? i try both way plug usb cable and unplug usb cable same problem
also when i sect file it always asking me to enter imei even i dont want to change any imei i think u need to fix this option if we dont want to change imei should have skip option,in this software i must put imei then i can press next button.
and we need solution if phone can connect to hs-usb mode should have other option we can flash or try without soldering wire like some phone lg we doing without soldering wire
Old 01-10-2017, 08:30   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
I dont think its hardware problem
As I have written above, at first You need to check soldering of all JTAG wires (maybe You have soldered some wires incorrectly) and make each of them as short as possible, this is important to connecting. If You are sure You soldered all wires correctly, maybe JTAG interface is closed in this device and it is not possible to connect phone via JTAG.

Quote:
ok tell me when i to solder jtag wire i need to connect battery do i also need to plug usb cable? i try both way plug usb cable and unplug usb cable same problem
In general, You need to use fully charged battery, but also You can try to use both - battery and USB cable. Also note, when You connect (plug) battery into phone You should press and hold "Power ON" key on phone during 10-15 seconds, as written in EasyRepair wizard instruction.

Quote:
also when i sect file it always asking me to enter imei even i dont want to change any imei i think u need to fix this option if we dont want to change imei should have skip option,in this software i must put imei then i can press next button.
To correctly repair your device, You need to enter IMEI. As devices is "dead", Software can't read IMEI from it (also IMEI can be damaged), so You need to enter IMEI manually, even if You want to leave old (the same) IMEI.

Quote:
and we need solution if phone can connect to hs-usb mode should have other option we can flash or try without soldering wire like some phone lg we doing without soldering wire
To repair this phone via USB, when it is detected as "Qualcomm...9008..." device we need to have special "Qualcomm..." loader for this phone's CPU. Unfortunately, currently we have no such loader to add it into Software. As soon as we will have this loader, we will add it into Software