GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus LG/Octoplus LG

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 01:52   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18442
Sonork: 111110
Thanks Meter: 622
Donate money to this user
D802 restart and imei null solution here

I work on this phone 1 week after octopus click unlock/or any nwm touch buton..

HOW solve :
1. WE need repair operations root but phone dont allow root becuse always restart now.. İF usb debug open good if u dont touch usb debugging try my trick click build number with ENU key 5-10 times after it opened usb debugging
Fİrst we use iroot16 for root if phone rooted dont need this (may be u are uplaod any rom need root) iroot16 make 1. step but not complete finish it freeze install super.apk install in dos.. and error but phone will rooted... Only we dont have super user or super su in menu but in downlaod menu we see rooted..

2. STep uplaod recovery this metod :

[GUIDE] INSTALLING TWRP on LGG2 (VZW, AT&T, TMobile, KT, d802, others) [UPDATED] - xda-developers
İF phone restart in operaiton u try resume if not resume error start first..

3. Step reboot dont touch anything but click always back buton becuse if LCD sleep not wake .. u see G2 internal storage in PC upload custom rooted rom ı used LG_G-Flex-2.2.zip
4. Step enter recovery via hard keys VOL down power on after gain press power u see erase menu hard rest menu push power buton 3 times enter recovery or via adb commands BUT 100/100 work or adb command adb reboot recovery

Now if all OK open octoplus and click repair securtiy in 3 second u see sim card icon top voila this good no more restart.. Now play it...

ı use recovery
openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2
if this totorial helpful for u pls make nandroid backup and share other forum users TWRP have efs partitions backup..

Stepas some hard need some play it.. reset device reset device reset device but 100/10000 ı solve my problem
MY phone in 10 second restart and on LCD error message.. I make this steps and revive this phone..

Recovery enter
TWRP you power off the device, and then power it on holding both volume down + power. As soon as the LG logo comes up release it and immediately do the same thing again and hold them down. It will bring you to a reset screen and you hit power 3 times to reboot into TWRP.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BesTCooL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 01:55   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

a note : ı start work D802 10E version.. Only small note..

The Following User Says Thank You to BesTCooL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 09:29   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 172448
Thanks Meter: 5
Thank u bro , my phone revive with your method and my efs backup .

Just install TWRP Recovery and DD instruction to write modem and my efs backup .

tnx tnx tnx .

The Following User Says Thank You to Masoud.ebi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 15:27   #4 (permalink)
Banned

I want to go hone to gaurantee service bcoz my phone wifi drops after goes in deep sleep but in download mode shows a rectangle with this message "ROOTED" nd this cancel my gaurantee .
After that i download official kdz files and update fw with flasher and that message change this " B46 UNROOTED "
How can remove this rectangle ??

TNX

Old 01-10-2014, 15:55   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

try unroot and wipe.. Or upload stock rom
http://theunlockr.com/2013/11/01/unr...ersions-video/

The Following User Says Thank You to BesTCooL For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2014, 16:24   #6 (permalink)
Banned

I did unroot and factory reset and flash official kdz files by lg flasher but my download mode state changed from ROOTED to B46 or b50 UNROOTED rectangle , and after each flash the counter increased like odin in samsung B46 B48 B50 and ..

Gaurantee center can understand my phone is rooted first and then unrooted .

Old 01-13-2014, 00:58   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2105047
Thanks Meter: 0
Please, tell me more about this:

İF usb debug open good if u dont touch usb debugging try my trick click build number with ENU key 5-10 times after it opened usb debugging

Old 01-13-2014, 12:59   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

with click menu key and Build number it dont show touch but touch for usb debugging menu active

Closed Thread