Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-28-2012, 08:55||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanks Meter: 31
LG440gb is sufforted to unlock
can i unlock this here in philippines when i dial emergency call 112 have a
network here thank you
|01-22-2014, 07:10||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks Meter: 47
tion 1 method - LG Models
To enter your unlock code, LG phones often require access to a hidden menu first. To access this menu simply enter the digits 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #.
1. Insert an original SIM card and turn the phone on
2. Access the hidden menu by typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #
3. Select 'Menu' and then 'Settings'
4. Next, select 'Security'
5. Select 'Network Provider' and 'Deactivate'
6. Finally enter the Unlocking Code provided. (Please note: Some phones require a slightly different access code - please see the list below if the above access code doesn't work for your phone.)
Option 2 method - LG Models
1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and switch your LG phone
2. The phone will display 'phone restricted'.
3. Select Cancel
4. The phone will display 'phone restriction code'.
5. Enter the Unlock code provided
6. Select OK
7. Your LG will now be now unlocked