GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus LG/Octoplus LG

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2016, 10:21   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pak555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 761
Member: 593920
Status: Offline
Sonork: XXXXXX
Thanks Meter: 68
Post Nexus 5 Not enter Download mode!!


hello i have nexus 5 for flash....phone enter in Recovery but not enter DL mode

M try ...vol up and connect cable or connect 910k cable both not working.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:33   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gsmhosting
Posts: 847
Member: 504187
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581990
Thanks Meter: 140
maybe hw problem check emmc
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pak555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 761
Member: 593920
Status: Offline
Sonork: XXXXXX
Thanks Meter: 68
No bro....adb flashing ok it,s 6.0
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:27   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 89,742
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 24,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by pak555 View Post
hello i have nexus 5 for flash....phone enter in Recovery but not enter DL mode

M try ...vol up and connect cable or connect 910k cable both not working.
Hello.

We have checked on our phone, in order to put the phone into Download mode, You need to connect the phone via 910k cable, please check your cable and connect the phone directly to USB port of your PC, don't use HUBS.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pak555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 761
Member: 593920
Status: Offline
Sonork: XXXXXX
Thanks Meter: 68
Post nexus 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus box View Post
Hello.

We have checked on our phone, in order to put the phone into Download mode, You need to connect the phone via 910k cable, please check your cable and connect the phone directly to USB port of your PC, don't use HUBS.

sir m try this but not working...adb flashing phone ok.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 13:58   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 89,742
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 24,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by pak555 View Post
sir m try this but not working...adb flashing phone ok.
We have checked on our phone all is working correctly, please check that You use the right cable, when You connect the phone with 910k cable, check phone's screen and post here result.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:01   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quetta
Posts: 59
Member: 684486
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1615167
Thanks Meter: 3
lg nexes 5 download mode problen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus box View Post
We have checked on our phone all is working correctly, please check that You use the right cable, when You connect the phone with 910k cable, check phone's screen and post here result.


........................................

when i check this but no result it goes to start charging. I have 2 pcs both same problem need help
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:58   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 89,742
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 24,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakoor11 View Post
........................................

when i check this but no result it goes to start charging. I have 2 pcs both same problem need help
Please check that You use the right cable, when You connect the phone with 910k cable, check phone's screen and post here result.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:49.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.29203 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO