GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > CDMA Modems , Routers , Aircard

CDMA Modems , Routers , Aircard All About CDMA Modems Routers and Aircards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2015, 18:18   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2464037
Thanks Meter: 0
Help to unlock bsnl ue100 evdo modem

Hi.
I am new user here. This is my first post. I have this bsnl ue100 datacard which i am using with bsnl sim. but now I want to use it with reliance sim.
I dn't know its make whether its zte or huawei?
I need help of you guys to unlock this datacard. I have cdma workshop and dfs tool too. I have a little experience with dc unlocker, I unlocked tata docomo modem zte mf 631 successfully.

Help me guys.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:54   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1900437
Thanks Meter: 113
To fix the problem you have to set your data card`s Dashboard first Double click on the Capitel Connect shortcut on your desktop. It will open the Capital Connect window. If your installation was completed without any problems and if there is a CDMA signal near you, then it will show the green color 3G and 1x registered bars. The worst case you should at-least get signal in 1x bar. Click the Setting icon (last one in toolbar) and select Connection Profile option. The Settings dialog window will open as shown below without blank connection profiles. Click the Add button. On click on Add button, you will get New Connection Profile window. Select New Profile option and click Next. The next screen will ask the Connection Profile details. The new profile will be listed in Available Connection Profiles screen. Single click on the newly created profile row and click Set Default button. This will add a Tick symbol in the Set Default column. Click OK to close this window. It will show you the below screen and you will now get the 1st two buttons in toolbar enabled. Click on the second 3G icon to connect. After connection is established, the 3G toolbar will have option to disconnect as shown below. It will also display a small window at the bottom right indicating the connection status and transfer speed/volume. You are now ready to use your BSNL EVDO Internet Connection. here is the BSNL apn settings Operator BSNL APN- GPRS bsnlnet APN- WAP bsnlwap Access Number *99# or *99***1# Username [blank] Password [blank] Authentication Type normal Proxy Enable Proxy address 10.220.67.131 Port 9201 for Wap 1.0 device 8080 for Wap 2.0 device.
Old 12-25-2015, 11:35   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1030405
Thanks Meter: 0
As far as i know, ue100 is prithvi and it cannot be unlocked so far.