GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM / HSDPA Modems and Routers

GSM / HSDPA Modems and Routers GSM , HSDPA , WCDMA, LTE Modems and Routers Unlock And Firmwares

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 15:15   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1619462
Sonork: 100.1606509
Thanks Meter: 1,517
Donate money to this user
.:: Idea Netsetter Unlockers ::.(INDIA) Special News For You.!

.:: IDEA NETSETTER UNLOCKERS ::.(INDIA) SPECIAL NEWS FOR YOU.!

AN iDEA CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

I HEARD A NEWS FROM IDEA THAT , UNLOCKED NETSETTERS (1550 & 1732) WILL BE LOCKED IF AN IDEA SIM IS USED AFTER UNLOCKING..

IDEA SIM WITH NETSETTER FRC (First ReCharge FOR DATA ONLY) WILL NOT WORK WITH OTHER BRANDED DATA CARDS (ONLY WITH IDEA NETSETTER IMEI)

IDEA VOICE SIM FRC WILL NOT WORK IN ANY DATA CARDS (ONLY WORKS IN PHONE GPRS )

Quote:

This is to inform you that Idea net setter FRC 499 and 110 is
configured to use only with idea net setter device. The GPRS plan will
be LOCKED against all IMEI except an idea NETSETTER.

Error showing in such cases: "The page cannot be displayed"

SO WARN THE CUSTOMER NOT TO USE IDEA SIM AFTER UNLOCKING .....
IF NOT....

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to .::EXTREME::. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-13-2012, 08:18   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 768205
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::EXTREME::. View Post

I HEARD A NEWS FROM IDEA THAT , UNLOCKED NETSETTERS (1550 & 1732) WILL BE LOCKED IF AN IDEA SIM IS USED AFTER UNLOCKING..

IDEA SIM WITH NETSETTER FRC (First ReCharge FOR DATA ONLY) WILL NOT WORK WITH OTHER BRANDED DATA CARDS (ONLY WITH IDEA NETSETTER IMEI)

IF NOT....

thanks for infommmmmmmmmmm
Old 03-13-2012, 09:00   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1729065
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:

IF NOT....

It is true idea netsetter sim work with idea netsetter only but they cant relock it because in my experiance i'm selling a lot of netsetter sim to all even they r and me too using docomo in between
Old 03-13-2012, 09:07   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 314847
Thanks Meter: 102
Quote:

IF NOT....

old news brother no need to use that idea sim use other sim like airtel bsnl etc...... if u want use idea sim for gprs then u need just only idea netsetter no any other device work with that sim even mobile also.. so leave idea data card sim. (note) normal sim work with any device this is for only for data card sim.
Old 03-13-2012, 13:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1619462
Sonork: 100.1606509
Thanks Meter: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob.mobile View Post
It is true idea netsetter sim work with idea netsetter only but they cant relock it because in my experiance i'm selling a lot of netsetter sim to all even they r and me too using docomo in between

wait and see..

News i got is witheffect from last of this mnth....

Quote:
Originally Posted by utsav_jayesh View Post
old news brother no need to use that idea sim use other sim like airtel bsnl etc...... if u want use idea sim for gprs then u need just only idea netsetter no any other device work with that sim even mobile also.. so leave idea data card sim. (note) normal sim work with any device this is for only for data card sim.

No brother..

This news i got mail only on 9th march. So i informed here to search a loophole from them.

First they are locking with netsetter frc sim, after only they think about normal sim. i heard normal sim too will not work with any data card.
Old 03-13-2012, 14:44   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1729065
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:

wait and see..

News i got is witheffect from last of this mnth....

No brother..

This news i got mail only on 9th march. So i informed here to search a loophole from them.

First they are locking with netsetter frc sim, after only they think about normal sim. i heard normal sim too will not work with any data card.
I'm not so strong in technical way and I never heard that it can b locked through network may be the experts can explain but now i'm selling the 5 gb card to every one with unlocked modem and with new updater lets see what is happening till we have dc unlocker with us so we can unlock it again ( i think so ) this is india and miracles may happene
Old 03-14-2012, 07:10   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 300529
Thanks Meter: 54
cool friends nothing is going to be happened.

If ur netsetter sim is not detecting in other modem then u put it on idea modem browse for 1 or 2 min then put on the other they will work and dont worry about the lock and everything.

When ever u activate an idea modem sim activate it by putting it in idea netsetter only not in the mobile, then there wont be any problem
Old 04-02-2012, 17:50   #8 (permalink)

Member: 957083
Thanks Meter: 0
idea sim notworking

sir, i have also 499 frc activated sim, it is not working with micromax netsetter. kindly help me ...
Old 05-03-2012, 08:39   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1606739
Thanks Meter: 0
bro idea ke hi new data card main chalegi aur kisi data card main nahi chalti.. bcoz idea co. imei blacklist main dal deti hai.. aur idea ka data card bhi open ho kar unlock na hua ho usme 100% chalti h.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:18   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1753913
Thanks Meter: 298
Arrow

Quote:
UNLOCKED NETSETTERS (1550 & 1732) WILL BE LOCKED IF AN IDEA SIM IS USED AFTER UNLOCKING..
Not Possible me using Idea,Airtel( 10 PM to 7AM Daily ) and DoCoMo( 7 AM to 10 PM Daily(Retailer Demo Card) ) in E1732...since last 4 months..

If they want to relock modem then need to change in firmware...Which is not possible in Idea NetSetter Software

If they added this function to New Idea NetSetter Software then change dashboard.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:10   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 262425
Sonork: 100.1617691
Thanks Meter: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiRaV.SoN! View Post
Not Possible me using Idea,Airtel( 10 PM to 7AM Daily ) and DoCoMo( 7 AM to 10 PM Daily(Retailer Demo Card) ) in E1732...since last 4 months..

If they want to relock modem then need to change in firmware...Which is not possible in Idea NetSetter Software

If they added this function to New Idea NetSetter Software then change dashboard.
Yes bro. you're 100% right, it's not possible to relock & Idea NetSetter has no Auto Update function to relock it, there is only option to relock it like what we do manually by upgrade or downgrade firmware & no other possible option for IDEA to relock it.

best regards,
zuberchowdhry
Old 11-19-2012, 08:13   #12 (permalink)

Member: 1318948
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksingla5293 View Post
bro idea ke hi new data card main chalegi aur kisi data card main nahi chalti.. bcoz idea co. imei blacklist main dal deti hai.. aur idea ka data card bhi open ho kar unlock na hua ho usme 100% chalti h.

Tho Idea net setter ka sim dusre modem chalane ka koi rasta nahi hai bro ?
Old 11-19-2012, 11:56   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 712290
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:

IF NOT....

sir good info u provide to all of us

every thing is digest able except 1 thing , and that is " RELOCK, ITS POSSIBLE IN ONE CASE ONLY IF FIRMWARE HAVE FOTA (FIRMWARE OVER THE AIR)"

AND ONE MORE THING IDEA START MAPING IMEI OF DATACARD AND IMSI OF SIMCARD 2 MONTS AGO, IN RESULT THE SIM HAVE DATACARD FRC ONLY WORKS WITH IMEI OF IDEA NETSETTER, AND NO BARRING OF INTERNET ON VOICE (NORMAL) ENABLE SIM................
Old 11-20-2012, 03:03   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 398557
Sonork: 100.1578489
Thanks Meter: 1,516
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod shaw View Post
Tho Idea net setter ka sim dusre modem chalane ka koi rasta nahi hai bro ?
Did you know solution is already given in the forum,you can also unlocked that modem by Dc-unlocker.
And dont use Hindi language in the forum

Br.
Vijendra Saini.®
Old 11-20-2012, 03:08   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 398557
Sonork: 100.1578489
Thanks Meter: 1,516
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_arora View Post
sir good info u provide to all of us

every thing is digest able except 1 thing , and that is " RELOCK, ITS POSSIBLE IN ONE CASE ONLY IF FIRMWARE HAVE FOTA (FIRMWARE OVER THE AIR)"

AND ONE MORE THING IDEA START MAPING IMEI OF DATACARD AND IMSI OF SIMCARD 2 MONTS AGO, IN RESULT THE SIM HAVE DATACARD FRC ONLY WORKS WITH IMEI OF IDEA NETSETTER, AND NO BARRING OF INTERNET ON VOICE (NORMAL) ENABLE SIM................
@Anurag
Check the post date of that thread only rumors come to Extreme and he post here all thing for user help.
So no need to worry about that matter nobody relock that kind of modems.

Br.
Vijendra Saini.