GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > NCK Team products > NCK Box Premium v2

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2019, 22:53   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2557377
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy [Help] LS993ZVD LG G6 IMEI Repair [ANSWERED]

So I need to repair the IMEI on my Unlocked Sprint G6- But i keep getting errors just trying to read the IMEI, so writing does nothing at all- as far as i can tell Im lacking Root, which may be the cause of the failure, but I dont know for sure- and I cant find a working Root method. I have the MSL number, but that hasnt helped much either- im at a loss as to what im doing wrong- any help would be Greatly appreciated as this is my personal Phone, and every day I have to use this ZTE kills me a little more.

Old 06-04-2019, 01:38   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 11170
Sonork: 1603694
Thanks Meter: 6,944
LG G6 IMEI Repair is not supported by nckbox.

Old 06-04-2019, 08:10   #3 (permalink)

Ok... is there a reason for this, or is it something that can be added? Or can i maybe get someones help, or even just a recommendation as to a possibly cheap solution? Im not trying to do anything illegal, i just want my phone back- which is verifiably and legitimately my phone...

Old 06-04-2019, 08:17   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Yes sure, exists a reason.
In this world exists million of models and brands.
And is really imposible to support all models and brands from all world.
Some models we support, some models is supported by other boxes.
Not exists fully universal boxes what support all models and all brands from this world.
In this very specific case, we not support lg phones, but here in this forum you can find many lg dedicated solutions.

The Following User Says Thank You to orbita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 07:58   #5 (permalink)

Yeah- so far ive only found chimera tool which claimed it could help me, so i paid for it and it also could not help- ive spent hours on this forum looking for solutions, but im still coming up empty handed- if there are so many dedicated solutions, im not finding them (short of buying Another Box) which i would just buy another phone before i bought another box or dongle or license.
For what i thought was going to be a huge asset in repairing my phone, what with the thousands of members etc... Ive sure gotten a lot of nothing in the way of Help- I didnt ask for everyone to drop what they were doing to Dev a solution for my phone, but i Certainly didnt ask for:

"LG G6 IMEI Repair is not supported by nckbox."

Great! Could you clarify?

"Yes sure, exists a reason.
Not exists fully universal boxes what support all models and all brands from this world.
In this very specific case, we not support lg phones, but here in this forum you can find many lg dedicated solutions."

Well thanks for that- Sorry I wasted your time asking for help on a forum built around HELPING people.

And dont lie to yourself. There are Not "Millions" of devices.. Tens of Thousands yes, but not millions. And the NCK Box clearly supports LG, especially Qualcomm based devices, So again- thanks for... Well basicly nothing- Sorry I wasted your time and helping you pay your bills. (I bought the Box, Remember?)

Old 06-08-2019, 23:56   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2521913
Thanks Meter: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerian1 View Post
Yeah- so far ive only found chimera tool which claimed it could help me, so i paid for it and it also could not help- ive spent hours on this forum looking for solutions, but im still coming up empty handed- if there are so many dedicated solutions, im not finding them (short of buying Another Box) which i would just buy another phone before i bought another box or dongle or license.
For what i thought was going to be a huge asset in repairing my phone, what with the thousands of members etc... Ive sure gotten a lot of nothing in the way of Help- I didnt ask for everyone to drop what they were doing to Dev a solution for my phone, but i Certainly didnt ask for:

"LG G6 IMEI Repair is not supported by nckbox."

Great! Could you clarify?

"Yes sure, exists a reason.
In this very specific case, we not support lg phones, but here in this forum you can find many lg dedicated solutions."

Well thanks for that- Sorry I wasted your time asking for help on a forum built around HELPING people.

And dont lie to yourself. There are Not "Millions" of devices.. Tens of Thousands yes, but not millions. And the NCK Box clearly supports LG, especially Qualcomm based devices, So again- thanks for... Well basicly nothing- Sorry I wasted your time and helping you pay your bills. (I bought the Box, Remember?)
HI which kind of talk is this? Are you complitly normal?

Old 06-09-2019, 10:15   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alameeen View Post
HI which kind of talk is this? Are you complitly normal?

This is the kind of talk of a person who just wants help fixing their phone so the ZTE they are using can be Executed with a 12 Guage.

And no, Im Far from Normal- I dont conform to what Soceity wants me to be.

All I wanted was some help Help instead of a half assed answer from the Team I just paid $100.00+ for their tool.

Its almost like Im Talking to an American- From which I would expect nothing less-

Sorry to waste everyones Time.

Old 06-09-2019, 10:26   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

This thread leads nowhere.
Thread starter seems is very dissapointed in this forum and all forum members because of his unsolved LS993ZVD LG G6.
And thread start to be offtopic.
All posible answers was already provided in this thread, it's time to close it.
Closed.

Closed Thread