GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > ZTE

ZTE General ZTE phones discussion, firmwares, solution, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 22:45   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2046953
Thanks Meter: 0
doubts

Hello to everyone in the community,

I am Portuguese and have come to this forum for the first time and it is the best I've seen in the area. Unfortunately, in Portuguese there is little information on how to change the rom of android's and changing some features...

As already noticed, there is little information on my android, Optimus Barcelona. After some research I found information and actually the true name and version of this phone, which is called ZTE P736E.

Because there's so little information, I'm confused, because I noticed that there are several mobile phones with different names but whose model is identical.

I have several questions, some of which are?

1 - As you know this mobile phone as their peers, have an internal memory horrible, I can not now make updates to each of the pre-installed applications. 've Seen here somewhere something in partitioning the memory card, which in my case is 8GB, but I already have stuff there, do not know how to do and can do.

2 - I know it gives to change the rom source. Since my phone is already root, how can I do this and what is the easiest method.

Sorry for all the questions, since I am new in these things. I do not know if there is information to this version, is because they are so dissipated already lost myself among them.