GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > ZTE

ZTE General ZTE phones discussion, firmwares, solution, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2014, 09:13   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2249607
Thanks Meter: 0
ZTE Racer Jtag pinout image and details?

Can someone please help with ZTE Racer Jtag pinout details. An image would be very helpful. Thanks so much in advance.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:28   #2 (permalink)

Hello again. I am still searching for the JTAG pinout details for the ZTE Racer also known as ZTE X850 in China but also ZTE Link in France, Soft Stone in Portugal, Dell XCD28 as marketed in India and Telstra Smart Touch T3020 in Australia. I have searched all over the web and although I have seen the pinout details of lots of phones for some reason there is no information for this particular model. I have bricked (it is stuck in a loop) my racer and want to try and re-flash it to repair it. If somebody can help with the pinout details or know a place on the web where I can find it that would be great? Thanks.
Old 09-03-2014, 21:52   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1862581
Sonork: 100.1658771 offline
Thanks Meter: 13
you can solve your problem using riff box

bro riznetwork tnks
Old 09-04-2014, 10:37   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for your comment riznetwork but I do not have access to a riff box at the present time. I would like to buy one in the future but in the meantime I was hoping I could just access an image of the pinout details for my zte and try to flash it with a home made connection (I read about it on-line). It is a bit of a project for me. So I am still searching.
Regards Woodyweed
Old 09-04-2014, 22:46   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

you try look here How to re-flash Zte racer or unbrick.mp4 - YouTube

bro riznetwork
The Following User Says Thank You to riznetwork For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 12:29   #6 (permalink)

Thanks again riznetwork for your comments but I have been to the site you mentioned and a lot of others but unfortunately my phone is bricked passed the point that it will connect to my computer. When I turn it on all it does is the red light flashes (and the white lights on the call buttons too) and I can see that it is in some sort of loop. I get nothing on the screen. When I connect it to my computer through the USB I get no connection. I have tried all of the fastboot suggestions (pressing the volume - and the on button at the same time etc.) but still cannot get past this loop or connect to my computer.
That is why I am thinking that if I could flash the device through the jtag points I may be able to get back into it otherwise there is not much more I can do unless there are some other suggestions out there.
Thanks again
Woodyweed
Old 09-05-2014, 19:18   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

if any other way you can not solve. riff box only just be able to solve your problem. and buy riff box. or send it to a phone shop to repair the boot. only this I can help you. thanks

bro riznetwork
Old 09-14-2014, 12:33   #8 (permalink)

Hello, I am still hoping that someone out there has the JTAG information for the ZTE racer. I am sure someone has located the correct pins at some stage to affect a repair. Anyhow I will keep searching.