GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   ZTE (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f809/)
-   -   Zte z799vl frp (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f809/zte-z799vl-frp-2467546/)

Raudul 09-09-2018 06:59

Zte z799vl frp

H0w to bypass frp on the zte Z799vl:confused:

pogp 09-09-2018 08:57

1. talkback settings - This was already enabled for me and the chick that did it said she pressed home 3 times quick like on a iPhone. Not sure if that worked or not (i think shes mistaken). I didn't have time to go back and check. The manual and other info out there says to place two fingers on the screen and wait xx amount of seconds. Then talkback would be enabled. Well I have had this handset a handful of times since before this tutorial and i could NEVER get it into Accessibility.. Talkback enabled .. anything. So if someone knows the first step for sure then please post and i'll edit step.
2. help / about. search voice, click on subscribe out pops u to youtube
hit share and a: goto bluetooth and select device / pair *****piece or b: goto gmail and enter a email address hotmail or yahoo
3a: turn device off then back on and click till it beeps, say ok google next - enter search string settings hit enter.. goto the 3 lines on the left for settings, click settings and enable in apps boxes, also you could enable the bluetooth settings too but the most importabt thing here is the cards settings. enable these, next search for stock android and launch it. open settings and enable unknown sources, next open google chrome from the apps, search for sidebar apk, install next add these apps (i add all of them incase i need to get back somewhere.. not all are needed though) I add chrome, google, file manager, settings and stock android. next go back to settings then to apps and disable setup wizard and google account manager
3b: goto 3 dots - ? i forget this one so ignore until i remember. lol
3c: goto dialer
4. download dpc test manager 4.0.5 ? run this select device manager hit next then open, lastly goto developer settings oem unlock and usb debugging. goto backup/reset and reset phone. done
3d: (haven't finished) you need to put the phone into "Engineering Mode" first, by dialling *ZTE*OPENEM# (*983*673636#) -- this action will be confirmed by a quick pop-up. To close this mode, dial *ZTE*CLOSEEM# (*983*2567336#) -- this then prompts whether you want to do a Factory Reset, which you do not have to do (you can simply Back away from this screen).
(dont close mode)
go back to dialer and type *983*87274# USBSI USB Switch Test
enable mdm(modem)
-goto cmd, type adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/secure --bind name:s:user_setup_complete --bind value:s:1 (don't remember the outcome)
reboot?
3e: Open uni android tools (if you've got it) and navigate to > UNTESTED

noidodroid 10-14-2019 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by pogp (Post 13308762)
1. talkback settings - This was already enabled for me and the chick that did it said she pressed home 3 times quick like on a iPhone. Not sure if that worked or not (i think shes mistaken). I didn't have time to go back and check. The manual and other info out there says to place two fingers on the screen and wait xx amount of seconds. Then talkback would be enabled. Well I have had this handset a handful of times since before this tutorial and i could NEVER get it into Accessibility.. Talkback enabled .. anything. So if someone knows the first step for sure then please post and i'll edit step.
2. help / about. search voice, click on subscribe out pops u to youtube
hit share and a: goto bluetooth and select device / pair *****piece or b: goto gmail and enter a email address hotmail or yahoo
3a: turn device off then back on and click till it beeps, say ok google next - enter search string settings hit enter.. goto the 3 lines on the left for settings, click settings and enable in apps boxes, also you could enable the bluetooth settings too but the most importabt thing here is the cards settings. enable these, next search for stock android and launch it. open settings and enable unknown sources, next open google chrome from the apps, search for sidebar apk, install next add these apps (i add all of them incase i need to get back somewhere.. not all are needed though) I add chrome, google, file manager, settings and stock android. next go back to settings then to apps and disable setup wizard and google account manager
3b: goto 3 dots - ? i forget this one so ignore until i remember. lol
3c: goto dialer
4. download dpc test manager 4.0.5 ? run this select device manager hit next then open, lastly goto developer settings oem unlock and usb debugging. goto backup/reset and reset phone. done
3d: (haven't finished) you need to put the phone into "Engineering Mode" first, by dialling *ZTE*OPENEM# (*983*673636#) -- this action will be confirmed by a quick pop-up. To close this mode, dial *ZTE*CLOSEEM# (*983*2567336#) -- this then prompts whether you want to do a Factory Reset, which you do not have to do (you can simply Back away from this screen).
(dont close mode)
go back to dialer and type *983*87274# USBSI USB Switch Test
enable mdm(modem)
-goto cmd, type adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/secure --bind name:s:user_setup_complete --bind value:s:1 (don't remember the outcome)
reboot?
3e: Open uni android tools (if you've got it) and navigate to > UNTESTED

Why did you deliberately copy my tutorial from XDA and not even give credit? Anyway I am the original author and to this day that one device is the ONLY one i was able to bypass with talkback already enabled. All others you will find out there is no way into any mode nor talkback.. You have to use TESTPOINTS.. There is a video on youtube showing it done.

noidodroid 10-14-2019 07:11

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...ypass-t3800392