GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Huawei

Huawei General Huawei phones and tablets help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 11:40   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1832185
Thanks Meter: 77
Unlock Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Firmware Version 21.157.41.00.73 M

Unlock Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Firmware Version 21.157.41.00.73 Modem Free – As you can see I keep writing about various modem unlocking solutions like Huawei, ZTE, Micromax, Alcatel, Novatel, Idea, Reliance, Vodacom, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel etc. I have given some mobile unlocking solutions also. Previously we have shared with you Download Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E303 Original Dashboard. Today, we have come with solution to unlock Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem. Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem firmware version is 21.157.41.00.73 and Hardware Version is CH2E303SM. Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem comes with Dashboard version UTPS23.001.07.04.910_MAC23.001.07.04.910. Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem also can be unlocked with some tips tricks and the help of software as we have unlocked other Huawei modems already. Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem comes with HiSilicon chip. Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem can not be unlocked directly with unlock code as it comes with customised firmware.

Step by step guide to unlock your Vodacom E173z-2 Tanzania Huawei E303 HiLink Modem Free :
Download the firmware version 21.157.31.00.850 from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
Now download the univeral master code and huawei modem code writer tool also from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
Now disconnect the internet and close all the running software / dashboard / connection manager of modem.
Now run the universal master code and generate the flash code of your IMEI through Huawei tab and note down somewhere.
Now run the Firmware version 21.157.31.00.850 to flash your modem with generic firmware.
When firmware will ask for password then provide the password as flash code which you have already noted.
Now after a few minutes it will be finished.
Now run the Huawei Modem Code Writer tool and click on “Please Select Com Port”.

Now it will detect the com port of your modem.
Now just select it and click on Unlock Modem.
It will ask you for unlock code.
Just provide the unlock code and you have done.
Note : Don’t try wrong codes into your modem otherwise it will be permanently locked. Either purchase from any server or contact on [email protected] to get the unlock code in only 1.15$ cheapest rate for huawei new also in the world.

Download Huawei Modem Code Writer Tool

Download Universal Master Code

Download Firmware to unlock Vodacom Tanzania Huawei E303 (E173z-2) Modem Free (21.157.31.00.850)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dhruv Varun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 07:56   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1846933
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Copyright notice for Admiin

Admin this article has been written by me and this person has copied this article from my site.

You can refer my article link at unlock4modem

I am unable to provide the exact link as your system not allowing me to do so.

Kindly delete this post and ban this person.