GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials , News

iPhone, iPad, iPod - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials , News iPhone, iPad, iPod Jail break, Activation and Unlocking Step by Step How-To: Help, Guides , Tutorials and News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 22:20   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
iOS7 is out: Everything about it [DISCUSS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7KXr3tKGDg

iOS7 is out! as expected in the news package proposed by Apple during the 1st day of the WWDC 2013 the new OS shown itself.
Apple had again to think and push his team members over the limits to get it ready for today and get the positive feedback needed to take again the distance from android.
Innovation was the main theme in the convept list for this new iOS7, called by Dan Moren "The biggest change in iOS since the introduction of the iPhone"

Some points been highligther during the public intruduction today:

More info in the Weather app. Slight animations in the background

Calendar's redesigned

Multiple plages of folders.

Full-screen edge-to-edge photos in Mail

Swipe down from top for Notification Center: Can see all or missed notifications, and a "Today" view which shows you weather, calendar, stocks, and even a quick look at tomorrow.

Comprehensive end-to-end redesign: It's like getting an entirely new phone

Control Center. So simple, and yet so essential with switches you want to get to. Swipe up from the bottom of device, you can Settings (including Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) and brightness, media controls, and soon.
Now multitasking for all apps in iOS 7 With great battery life : If you have an app you're using throughout the day, iOS will notice the pattern of use and will provide that app with frequent power to do stuff in the background. If it notices you use an app only a couple times a day, it'll prep it beforehand.

Opportunistic updates. When the user powers up their phone, it'll update apps in the background. It also detects network situation, and it batchs updates when you fire up an app.

The easiest way to share with the people right around you: Bring up the share sheet, and friends around you show up right thtere. Tap on one and they'll get a panel on their display where they can accept what you're sharing. Sharing with multiple people, just tap them. "No need to wander around the room, bumping your phone."

Peer to peer Wi-Fi and securely encrypted. Supported on the iPhone 5, fourth-generation iPad, iPad mini, and fifth-generation iPod touch

The camera: four cameras in one. Swipe from photo camera to video camera to square camera, to panorama.

Live photo filters : Using metadata, Photos can organize them into "moments." Automatically organizes your pictures depending on when and where you took them.

Siri has gorgeous new interface. Sound wave across the bottom and new results panel and new voice, male or female. Now you can say "Play my last voicemail" or "Turn on Bluetooth" or "Increase my brightness"

Music app in iOS 7, is for Dan Moren beyond a doubt the "best music player Apple have ever done".
Beautiful artist images right in your library. Tap an artist and you see songs; not just the songs on your device, all the purchased songs in your library. Not just you purchased music. In video apps you can all of your movies and TV shows right from iCloud right in your library

10 amazing features in iOS 7, and comprehensive end-to-end redesign. And of course, all on iPad as well

More on iOS 7 than time. Now, you can do audio-only FaceTime. Notification sync; dismiss a notification on one, and they go away on all.

Activation lock : Hundreds of millions use Find My iPhone to find their phone, but also when it's been stolen - Now, with activation lock, if a thief tries to turn off Find My iPhone or wipe the device entirely, they won't be able to reactivate it unless they have your Apple ID and password.

Major release for developers as well : Over 1500 APIs, iBeacons for Bluetooth LE micro-location.

And Again the question : what do you think about?

BR

Alex

Last edited by moulnisky; 06-10-2013 at 22:39.
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-11-2013, 08:02   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1727681
Sonork: 100.1624662
Thanks Meter: 59
Greate Apple Team............

But Steves Jobs Is Father Of Apple Devices.... & Softwares..
Old 06-11-2013, 08:04   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 64823
Thanks Meter: 439
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-=KANPURGSM=-_ View Post
Greate Apple Team............

But Steves Jobs Is Father Of Apple Devices.... & Softwares..
Yes Brother.. But he is GONE.. if u think like this then u have to remember the First guy that invented PHONE also... we have to forget the The past and encourage the future so that we can have the latest technology Before we past away..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zakiyyboss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 09:25   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 44240
Thanks Meter: 12
it's only an android os copy nothing new apple is dead since steve jobs disappearance
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warriors For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 10:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 984046
Thanks Meter: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriors View Post
it's only an android os copy nothing new apple is dead since steve jobs disappearance

2007. is far, far away....

I do have an 2007. iPhone 2g 16gb, 320 x 480 pixels with touchscreen laminated to lcd.

At that time it was one of the kind, but nowadaws....

Well it's still one of a kind... Regarding bluetooth usability, device resetting/wiping policy, backward conpatibility. (Try to restore iphone5 backup to iphone4).

Not to mention "I WANT TO SETUP STANDARDS" cables chargers and sim modules.

But on the other hand, on I4 runned over by car, I had to replace, front, back and camera. And voila - phone as new, with minor cuffs on the bezel housing.

Personally I don't like or use apple products.

Oh, almost forgot to mention. All devices in e.g. Deutschland comes with 2 year warranty. Guess about apple... (1year - but you can have paid upgrade +1 or +2)

My 2 cents...

Br

Haltec
Old 06-11-2013, 11:17   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 148930
Thanks Meter: 33
the real news is not there yet

Hi;
the day I can do with my handset what I want then I will not change my opinion on Apple products. Until then, I will not be fooled by a few improvements. Android is superior right now in comparison to iOS.
Regards
adam92se
Old 06-11-2013, 13:55   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 638481
Sonork: 100.1601053
Thanks Meter: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam92se View Post
Hi;
the day I can do with my handset what I want then I will not change my opinion on Apple products. Until then, I will not be fooled by a few improvements. Android is superior right now in comparison to iOS.
Regards
adam92se

yes bro I agree with u
Old 06-12-2013, 05:20   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 595389
Sonork: 100.1605422
Thanks Meter: 104
apple is best then android

i use both htc one x and 4s but android phone is like clone not good working and just limited apps on play store and iphone store have unlimited apps also iphone hardware prfomance is best then all like samsung htc sony ericsson ..etc
The Following User Says Thank You to mahersaab For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 05:59   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 324705
Thanks Meter: 192
this is the hardest part to us : )

Quote:
Activation lock : Hundreds of millions use Find My iPhone to find their phone, but also when it's been stolen - Now, with activation lock, if a thief tries to turn off Find My iPhone or wipe the device entirely, they won't be able to reactivate it unless they have your Apple ID and password.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:12   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 763865
Sonork: Cvlvertcharges
Thanks Meter: 123
when release the firmware ipsw
Old 06-12-2013, 06:49   #11 (permalink)

Member: 73464
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7KXr3tKGDg

iOS7 is out! as expected in the news package proposed by Apple during the 1st day of the WWDC 2013 the new OS shown itself.
Apple had again to think and push his team members over the limits to get it ready for today and get the positive feedback needed to take again the distance from android.
Innovation was the main theme in the convept list for this new iOS7, called by Dan Moren "The biggest change in iOS since the introduction of the iPhone"

Some points been highligther during the public intruduction today:

More info in the Weather app. Slight animations in the background

Calendar's redesigned

Multiple plages of folders.

Full-screen edge-to-edge photos in Mail

Swipe down from top for Notification Center: Can see all or missed notifications, and a "Today" view which shows you weather, calendar, stocks, and even a quick look at tomorrow.

Comprehensive end-to-end redesign: It's like getting an entirely new phone

Control Center. So simple, and yet so essential with switches you want to get to. Swipe up from the bottom of device, you can Settings (including Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) and brightness, media controls, and soon.
Now multitasking for all apps in iOS 7 With great battery life : If you have an app you're using throughout the day, iOS will notice the pattern of use and will provide that app with frequent power to do stuff in the background. If it notices you use an app only a couple times a day, it'll prep it beforehand.

Opportunistic updates. When the user powers up their phone, it'll update apps in the background. It also detects network situation, and it batchs updates when you fire up an app.

The easiest way to share with the people right around you: Bring up the share sheet, and friends around you show up right thtere. Tap on one and they'll get a panel on their display where they can accept what you're sharing. Sharing with multiple people, just tap them. "No need to wander around the room, bumping your phone."

Peer to peer Wi-Fi and securely encrypted. Supported on the iPhone 5, fourth-generation iPad, iPad mini, and fifth-generation iPod touch

The camera: four cameras in one. Swipe from photo camera to video camera to square camera, to panorama.

Live photo filters : Using metadata, Photos can organize them into "moments." Automatically organizes your pictures depending on when and where you took them.

Siri has gorgeous new interface. Sound wave across the bottom and new results panel and new voice, male or female. Now you can say "Play my last voicemail" or "Turn on Bluetooth" or "Increase my brightness"

Music app in iOS 7, is for Dan Moren beyond a doubt the "best music player Apple have ever done".
Beautiful artist images right in your library. Tap an artist and you see songs; not just the songs on your device, all the purchased songs in your library. Not just you purchased music. In video apps you can all of your movies and TV shows right from iCloud right in your library

10 amazing features in iOS 7, and comprehensive end-to-end redesign. And of course, all on iPad as well

More on iOS 7 than time. Now, you can do audio-only FaceTime. Notification sync; dismiss a notification on one, and they go away on all.

Major release for developers as well : Over 1500 APIs, iBeacons for Bluetooth LE micro-location.

And Again the question : what do you think about?

BR

Alex
THIS FCN it not so good for some people i think
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlnteam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 07:42   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 107839
Sonork: 100.1592822
Thanks Meter: 70
After updating this ios7 beta at iphone 5 - ONLY origianl charging cable is accepted.
if u will try to charge your phone with any china made cable u will get an error message that this accessory may damage your phone

couse there are many ip5 with trisatar ic damaged by china chargers

b.r
Old 06-12-2013, 07:45   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 253882
Sonork: 100.1585698
Thanks Meter: 242
IOS 7 Beta1 Works Awesome

AirDrop Photo Sharing
Old 06-12-2013, 08:01   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1671934
Thanks Meter: 247
Finnaly WiFI toggle at last! -<<< This is the biggest progress that Apple have made EVER!.

Did thay leave that annoying thing when AppStore always asks for password 30 times at day ?
Old 06-12-2013, 09:11   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1487630
Sonork: 100.1621007
Thanks Meter: 43
how to install ios 7 on iphone 5?

hi all,
i wanna install ios 7 on iphone 5
pls give me step by step procedure