GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iMac, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2014, 08:50   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1260512
Sonork: 100.1605447
Thanks Meter: 461
i can't create Bootable yosemite

i try make Mavericks 10.9 ,yosemite 10.10,10.10.1 still show the same

Pls help me all user.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:41   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 761440
Thanks Meter: 11
Hello...
This is my suggestion

"Yosemite install MacOS X from a USB key
Posted on October 21, 2014 Under Tutorials 7 Comments
As I promised last week in my editorial (5), I come to you today with a tutorial that will allow you to make a bootable USB drive from Yosemite MacOS X to install it easily on your Mac .

1. Create a bootable USB drive to install OS X Yosemite
Prerequisites:

A USB 8 gigabytes LOW
OS X installer Yosemite
Utility DiskMaker X (latest version)
We will see how to get all the prerequisites Finally regarding the USB 8 gigabytes, it's up to you to put their hands in the pocket because there I can do nothing for you ... For the rest the instructions.

Recovery of Yosemite MacOS X installer

To create your Mac OS X installation key Yosemite, we must first retrieve the image of the installation file by going to download it from the Mac App Store available on your current system which here is the link:

Yosemite OS X - Mac App Store

Warning: After downloading and automatic launch of the image, you must stop the installation on the first screen and do not go further.

Download the DiskMaker X Utility

To obtain this utility is very easy as being free simply go to this address and download:

DiskMaker X

Manipulation to achieve in order to get a bootable USB drive

Launch Utility DiskMaker X, that will automatically find the image of the OS X version you want to install.

You should know that DiskMaker X Mountain Lion also manages and Mavericks for creating bootable key (when I told you that this utility is awesome!)

Guided simply, DiskMaker X does all the work for you! The creation of the USB takes about 20 minutes, be patient!

2. Yosemite Installing from a USB stick
First you must connect the USB previously created on your iMac or MacBook and locate the "Alt" key on your keyboard because it will be essential for the future ...

Restart or simply turn on your Mac if it is off and hold the "Alt" key until you reach the start options (boot) to look like this:

Then click the USB icon (it must be selected twice to skip to the next step)

Patience ... the system loads the installation files ...

A window titled "Utilities OS X" will open and there are two choices available:

is the new Mac OS installation will be performed on an empty hard drive is new or already formatted
whether you want to go through the box formatting (but be aware that once formatted you can not recovered from old data on this disc

For the rest of this tutorial I will do as if you have selected to format your hard drive, but if this is not the case skip the small 5.

NOTE: We will erase all data on the primary hard drive of your Mac. This means you no longer have access to any of these data, even after installing Yosemite. This is the principle of a clean installation: we leave as if the Mac was new. It is therefore imperative to back up all your important data.
1. Select "Disk Utility" and click continue

2. Select the drive you want to format and select the "Erase" tab

3. Make sure the format is "Mac OS Extended (Journaled)" and click "erase"

4. When the erase process is completed, return to "Utilities OS X" leaving "Disk Utility"

We will now proceed to the OS X installation:

5. Choose "Install OS X" then click "continue" (x2)

6. Accept the license agreement (at the same time to continue you will not have a choice ...)

7. Choose the hard disk where you want to make your clean install

8. Click "Install" and wait!

The installation begins and when it ends, your Mac will be like new ...

The fact that we have almost no CD / DVD drives, complete reinstallation of the system requires passage through a USB key or external hard drive containing the install files and necessary, even if you will be brought to do it once every X years and especially during the change from a hard drive, for example.

If you encounter any problems please let me know we will try together to address them."
The Following User Says Thank You to papisthiam For This Useful Post: