GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & GEVEY SIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   Does R-SIM12 work in Nepal (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/does-r-sim12-work-nepal-2364712/)

rsimhelp 03-19-2018 14:47

Does R-SIM12 work in Nepal

Hi,

Can someone please answer any of these questions....

I ordered a r-sim12 from ebay to unlock a iphone 5s to use in Nepal. I dont know which network or country the phone is locked to, all I know is its locked.

I've already fried one sim card trying to figure out how it works so I have a bunch of questions.

1. Is the r-sim12 suitable for 5s?
2. Has anyone unlock a phone in Nepal?
3. What are the IMSI codes for networks in Nepal? ( currently Ive been trying to unlock onto the Ncell network, and I figured all I need to do is Input the IMSI code and it unlocks... I found a 5 digit code on this forum "42902" then added "00" i.e "4290200" to make it a 7 digit code as per instructions but nothing worked but I managed to fry the sim, now it doesn't get any network signal.

So what am I doing wrong?

Please help! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

rsimhelp 03-19-2018 16:04

p.s whats the difference between "input imsi" vs "Edit ICCID"?

Bscaine 03-19-2018 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsimhelp (Post 13029403)
Hi,

Can someone please answer any of these questions....

I ordered a r-sim12 from ebay to unlock a iphone 5s to use in Nepal. I dont know which network or country the phone is locked to, all I know is its locked.

I've already fried one sim card trying to figure out how it works so I have a bunch of questions.

1. Is the r-sim12 suitable for 5s?
2. Has anyone unlock a phone in Nepal?
3. What are the IMSI codes for networks in Nepal? ( currently Ive been trying to unlock onto the Ncell network, and I figured all I need to do is Input the IMSI code and it unlocks... I found a 5 digit code on this forum "42902" then added "00" i.e "4290200" to make it a 7 digit code as per instructions but nothing worked but I managed to fry the sim, now it doesn't get any network signal.

So what am I doing wrong?

Please help! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

You have to wait until new ICCID it's released. Them youll be able to unlock your iPhone 5S

rsimhelp 03-20-2018 03:46

How long will that likely be? Where do I find the new number? This phone probably hasn't been updated for 3 months so maybe the old code might work.

cfrommyside 03-20-2018 15:06

even if you have old version of iOS , rsim 12 is useless for 4g sim cards of any country even nepal until and unless new iccid is out. you can check here at forum or at any gevey sim seller web for new iccid .
But still you can use your rsim 12 to use 2g sim [white sim of ncell].
for more details pm me .

SAN INFOTECH 03-22-2018 14:45

yrs work in all over world

if u need contact me
+919897123304