GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 13:44   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1907775
Sonork: 1653265:unlocker
Thanks Meter: 2,693
FAQ about R-SIM MINI for iPhone5 Sprint iOS7 SMS and Internet problem

FAQ about R-SIM MINI for iPhone5 Sprint iOS7 SMS and Internet problem:

Firstly,we are currently working very hard on solving the problem of iPhone5 Sprint iOS7 SMS and Internet, please have faith in R-SIM team. Now we have met some loophole problem which has blocked off our achieving procedure. it has led some of our softwares inavailable to work. We are trying hard to find solutions for this and now we have already got some clues, but not all Sprint iOS7 is stable, only part of them works well, so we are struggling to find better solutions and aim to release perfect software for you to use!
Secondly,for patch, we also have met some blocks,and have tried many ways to perfect our card, thus solve SMS and Internet issue. Please believe us, we are working on this task and we are looking forward to solving this problem as much as all of you guys. We have confidence that we could make this work done but it needs time and money, it's not a easy task,we belive you all know this.

As for R-SIM Mini, why do we release this card? It is unlock card suitrable for original card tray, and it is also updatable. Once there is new program to update to solve iPhone5 iOS7 SMS and Internet problem, we will release it to updating program,and you could download it through dongle and update your software in the unlock card, no need to buy or change new card. This is a very good product which saves electricity the most. Compare to traditional unlock card, it saves as much as 20% of electricity. Besides, it is extremely thin. With such good functions, we release it not just change the package, the advancement of circuit board is obvious,it is already the best unlock card in the market.No other unlock cards can do like R-SIM Mini,it is universal for iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c,and with only 0.2mm thinness, please do not worry. R-SIM will try every means to perfect it and release better program. For hardware and software,R-SIM is already the best unlock card in the world.

Therefore, we will work harder and try to solve the problem soon. We hope iOS7 all functions perfect just as you do! Just remind you,iPhone 4s Sprint iOS7 cannot send SMS or surf Internet perfectly,we are the first team to solve this problem,so please have confidence in our engineer and we promise we will sort it out as soon as possible!

Last edited by miliky; 11-13-2013 at 18:06.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kinglock For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-14-2013, 02:08   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2032582
Thanks Meter: 5
Thank *** for a sincere update! It's all I was asking for...
The Following User Says Thank You to etche For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 05:55   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1526994
Thanks Meter: 6
Thank you. Does this mean all other R-SIM products won't work with the fix except Mini?
Old 11-14-2013, 07:43   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1650191
Hi Kinglock, has this been tested with Sprint 5c/5s yet? Can it bypass activation screen and allow us to make call?
Old 11-14-2013, 09:43   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1978377
Thanks Meter: 1
Thank you Kinglock for the update.
We all hope you will find a solution for the patch problem.

Let me say about R SIM Mini that this is the same things that the company says at every new R SIM released. You release a new R SIM every week ! So let me say that i don't really trust these new features. You should understand that around the would R SIM are not so cheap so it is useless, and it gets me angry, to see that the product i bought 2-3 weeks ago (R SIM 9 pro) is already behind. Obviuosly, without even the patch.
The Following User Says Thank You to abelrossi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 10:29   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2065157
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkanet View Post
HEICARD was the first
now rsim is a copy :P

working HARD ?????????? LOL

Irosetool is from Heicard

all is from heicard
lol yes rsim works hard i knwo LOL
Watch your language, r-sim has the patent for all designs, if want to do promotion for Heicard, please go back to your forum. Action speaks louder than words.
The Following User Says Thank You to sukixiong1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 10:57   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 379713
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukixiong1990 View Post
Watch your language, r-sim has the patent for all designs, if want to do promotion for Heicard, please go back to your forum. Action speaks louder than words.
this is true and you know that...

"Action speaks louder than words...." well RSIM words about ios 7 unlocking is VERY LOUD, but the response to their customer is very bad, also the action speaks louder IF IT'S WORK!

but the reality is.... its not working yet neither with the response....
Old 11-14-2013, 11:10   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2032919
Thanks Meter: 3
JAJAJAJAJAJA

The same old history.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:39   #9 (permalink)

Member: 183938
In my opinion R-Sim 7, 8, 9 issues are caused by hardware problem. Only firmware update in R-Sim chipset can fix it. Software patch can only force 2g mode.

I don't believe that R-Sim team will fix 3g in R-Sim 7, 8, 9 series in future.
They will never confirm this officially but most probably it's the reason why they released R-Sim Mini.
Old 11-14-2013, 14:12   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbi1313 View Post
In my opinion R-Sim 7, 8, 9 issues are caused by hardware problem. Only firmware update in R-Sim chipset can fix it. Software patch can only force 2g mode.

I don't believe that R-Sim team will fix 3g in R-Sim 7, 8, 9 series in future.
They will never confirm this officially but most probably it's the reason why they released R-Sim Mini.
It is not impossible, the path to that is through the R-SIM mini, at the end of the day everybody benefits, like I said before there will be a lot of testings and updates on the way to achieve the bugs fixes, but releasing new R-SIM`s everytime we have new file is causing discomfort already so we stopped.

Now with R-SIM mini being the only card we have to support, that will enable us to concentrate on updates and upgrading files and Beta files without hassle and without extra cost to our clients.

Also because we have different teams of Engineers on our payslip working on different versions of R-SIM`s for their own pockets.. That will stop now and we will put every hand together to support just one card ( R-SIM mini ) and we pay them per update making it faster and creating more chances of success with competitiveness.

I hope the Critics will slow down because there will not be another R-SIM 10/11/bla/bla but I won`t hesitate to take your money for dongle.

Last edited by miliky; 11-14-2013 at 14:19. Reason: updated
Old 11-14-2013, 15:37   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1984671
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by miliky View Post
It is not impossible, the path to that is through the R-SIM mini, at the end of the day everybody benefits, like I said before there will be a lot of testings and updates on the way to achieve the bugs fixes, but releasing new R-SIM`s everytime we have new file is causing discomfort already so we stopped.

Now with R-SIM mini being the only card we have to support, that will enable us to concentrate on updates and upgrading files and Beta files without hassle and without extra cost to our clients.

Also because we have different teams of Engineers on our payslip working on different versions of R-SIM`s for their own pockets.. That will stop now and we will put every hand together to support just one card ( R-SIM mini ) and we pay them per update making it faster and creating more chances of success with competitiveness.

I hope the Critics will slow down because there will not be another R-SIM 10/11/bla/bla but I won`t hesitate to take your money for dongle.
First, I really appreciate what R-Sim team did to make sprint iphone working in term of making phone call, 2G (for some people), 3G ( for less 5% of rsim user), incoming text.
However, when never they came here they promised a really huge thing, release new products, but it did not work as they said. This make me supper annoyed.

Okay, there won't be another R-Sim 10/11/12...100 but R-Sim mini 1, R-Sim mini 2, R-Sim mini 3, ... R-Sim supermini 1, R-Sim supermini 2, LOL
Old 11-14-2013, 15:44   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellala View Post
Okay, there won't be another R-Sim 10/11/12...100 but R-Sim mini 1, R-Sim mini 2, R-Sim mini 3, ... R-Sim supermini 1, R-Sim supermini 2, LOL
Mr Halal or whatever you call your self.. this is not attention seeking issue.. no time for your ambush post, nothing interesting ever poofs out your mout,h.

Don`t you have something better to do with your time?

You don`t like R-SIM? no problem. Go find something else to unlock your jerk&Run iPhone.

Last edited by miliky; 11-14-2013 at 17:02. Reason: edit
Old 11-14-2013, 15:51   #13 (permalink)

Member: 2033790
Thanks Meter: 2
Please calm down Mr Miliky and tell us if there is any solution for iphone 5 sprint model or u r just depend on the west for jailbreak , can u promise us a solution for us as i m customer who has rsim and patch and paid for both and getting nothing but shi t
Old 11-14-2013, 16:09   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu261 View Post
Please calm down Mr Miliky and tell us if there is any solution for iphone 5 sprint model or u r just depend on the west for jailbreak , can u promise us a solution for us as i m customer who has rsim and patch and paid for both and getting nothing but shi t

I stood with everybody here that spoke against numerous R-SIM`s releases.. I personally opposed it and accepted all the critics views..

We have big chances and have serious project now addressing SPRINT issues but you see this is not like before when we had just 2 or 1 iPhone models to unlock, it has grown to i4s/5/5c/5s and iOS7xx and things are going faster and huger than before.. Apple have done more iOS update last few months than they did all last year put together.

We will not disappoint and it is not impossible but imagine giving you a solution now and next update we are back to where we started and new R-SIM version poping up.

We did not abandon the SPRINT fix project, we just started working better for something that makes more sense.

Last edited by miliky; 11-14-2013 at 19:55. Reason: edit
The Following User Says Thank You to miliky For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 16:47   #15 (permalink)

Member: 635333
I think si not correct pay again for a rsim release even i have paid before........