GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 17:32   #16 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanok View Post
I think si not correct pay again for a rsim release even i have paid before........
I understand how you feel.. but let us start releasing the update files in few days and see what could be included from old cards or not
Old 11-14-2013, 23:59   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2044565
Thanks Meter: 14
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819...n-sim-1650304/

THIS IS A POST WERE MILIKY WAY SAYS THAT PATCH MAKES MORE SENSE THAN DONGLE!

miliky
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 1,937
Send a message via ICQ to miliky Send a message via MSN to miliky Send a message via Skype™ to miliky
Quote:
Originally Posted by eumore79 View Post
is this up-datable when new ios version came out?
We don`t Dongle for updates.. We release PATCHES for future updates.. Makes more sense

SO DEAR MILIKY PLEASE DONT DELETE MY POSTS CAUSE ILL KEEP WRITE THIS TILL I GET ANSWER. TELL US PLEASE HOW THE HELL NOW DONGLE HAVE MORE SENSE THAN A PATCH
Old 11-15-2013, 02:29   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 379713
Thanks Meter: 55
Now 7.0.4 is out.... i wonder will this RSIM mini have the new solution as we might not have the old rsim supported anymore?

or we just wait for the jailbreak?
Old 11-15-2013, 16:00   #19 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1907775
Sonork: 1653265:unlocker
Thanks Meter: 2,693
The old R-SIM we're trying to do more perfect update patch, but because ioS7 system patch closure, leads us to constantly update the patch, we are working to make new patches to support the old R-SIM, but this is a big project, I hope we can do as soon as possible, we also look forward to a good job, for example, now has been upgraded to iOS7.0.4, future 7.1.1, there are many! We can only say that I hope my team refuel! Come on! Hoping to solve the problem as soon as possible!
The Following User Says Thank You to kinglock For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 17:34   #20 (permalink)

Member: 2045060
Thanks Meter: 4
Hope that the new R-Sim will solve the problem with 3g and 4g.
It's not ok to say it works with 3g and 4g but you have to pay extra for a patch.

Also my client's think that i will get the monney for the payed patch.

Tell me the cost for the dongle.
Old 11-15-2013, 17:56   #21 (permalink)

Member: 2062148
Thanks Meter: 0
shall we update to 7.0.4 or let it be on 7.0.3???
Old 11-18-2013, 02:19   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 830167
Thanks Meter: 82
good explain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglock View Post
The old R-SIM we're trying to do more perfect update patch, but because ioS7 system patch closure, leads us to constantly update the patch, we are working to make new patches to support the old R-SIM, but this is a big project, I hope we can do as soon as possible, we also look forward to a good job, for example, now has been upgraded to iOS7.0.4, future 7.1.1, there are many! We can only say that I hope my team refuel! Come on! Hoping to solve the problem as soon as possible!
That the way we're expected from you and your team(s). Hope it will be shortly develop the completely patch.

Thanks,
Old 11-18-2013, 08:04   #23 (permalink)

Member: 1650191
Thanks Meter: 5
Hi Miliky, please test your product again, I've tried R-Sim Mini with my 5c from Sprint, it cannot bypass activation screen, same issue with the previous R-Sim 9c.
Old 11-18-2013, 16:15   #24 (permalink)

Member: 2067934
I'm new to the forum, and I think very good distributor of this product, so if I can tell you is that a lot of criticism for only one malfunction yet we see the excellent work being done to unlock the Verizon iPhone, or the Roger Canada and why not the Att. Realiaza Miliky excellent works, but there are things that with time and means are to be overcome. just have patience. LUCK AND Animo. so far have done an excellent job.
Old 11-18-2013, 18:36   #25 (permalink)

Member: 1988936
R-SIM works with iPhone 5 CDMA AU KDDI from JAPAN?
Old 11-18-2013, 18:56   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1357650
Sonork: 100.1611843
Thanks Meter: 126
waiting for FInal solution on sms for CDMA like Sprint/Verizon and AUKIDDI

bR
Old 11-19-2013, 02:40   #27 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellyNicaragua View Post
I'm new to the forum, and I think very good distributor of this product, so if I can tell you is that a lot of criticism for only one malfunction yet we see the excellent work being done to unlock the Verizon iPhone, or the Roger Canada and why not the Att. Realiaza Miliky excellent works, but there are things that with time and means are to be overcome. just have patience. LUCK AND Animo. so far have done an excellent job.
what malfunction? this is not about the product, brother. this is about their support regarding to the ads. 99.9% sprint iphone 5 owner have an issue with this rsim since ios 7 is out. i dont know about another carrier but i read many compatibility issue with 128k cards. the ads said "ios 7 compatible" and "128k supported" but the reality is the opposite. unless they mention something about it, i consider it as a misleading info.

they did a goodwork, indeed. but i see no warning for us who own sprint iphone 5, did you? did they write "NOT WORKING FOR SPRINT IPHONE 5 IOS 7, PLEASE WAIT FOR OUR NEWS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" in their ads? or when we get in trouble and ask for help in this forum after bought an RSIM, did they give us any words? even something like "you are M*R*N, this is not working on sprint iphone 5 ios 7" is acceptable to me.
But no, they didnt my friend. they kept their silence, and suddenly they release a new product. some of us even not received the rsim yet. and now a new product?

i see you are new in this forum. but maybe you can take a look another thread, many of us asked for their help and the answer is so rude "action is better than speak..."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ogel2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 04:14   #28 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2045066
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogel2 View Post
what malfunction? this is not about the product, brother. this is about their support regarding to the ads. 99.9% sprint iphone 5 owner have an issue with this rsim since ios 7 is out. i dont know about another carrier but i read many compatibility issue with 128k cards. the ads said "ios 7 compatible" and "128k supported" but the reality is the opposite. unless they mention something about it, i consider it as a misleading info.

i see you are new in this forum. but maybe you can take a look another thread, many of us asked for their help and the answer is so rude "action is better than speak..."
ogel2, if you're not a real expert and do not unlock phones on a daily bases like I do for the Sprint Verizon and Att iPhone 4s and 5, do not give such a highly inaccurate percentage (including people outside of this forum).

However, I do Concur with you Majority of the 128k sim carriers worldwide do have issues (not all which contradicts the manufacture's advertised claim to support all) but it's certainly isn't 99.9%. However with 64k sim carriers, close to half do have issues.

Last edited by loftus112; 11-19-2013 at 04:19.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:10   #29 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftus112 View Post
ogel2, if you're not a real expert and do not unlock phones on a daily bases like I do for the Sprint Verizon and Att iPhone 4s and 5, do not give such a highly inaccurate percentage (including people outside of this forum).

However, I do Concur with you Majority of the 128k sim carriers worldwide do have issues (not all which contradicts the manufacture's advertised claim to support all) but it's certainly isn't 99.9%. However with 64k sim carriers, close to half do have issues.
i'm sorry about an innacurrate percentage. you are right. but from 28 sprint iphone 5 i tried, only one had a succeed. mine. check my recent post, already posted my screenshot about ios 7.0.3,rsim 7+,128k usim in sprint iphone 5 and only a small glitch about no outgoing sms right now. i also did my own commcenter patch in my sprint and verizon iphone 4s ios 7.0.2, and they also unlocked fine with RSIM after that.

well, no offense, but personally i dont give a sh*t about this rsim issue. but rsim response, their policy about a new product and their ads gave me another thought about this team. i feel sorry for them because many people here believe in rsim team and then it happened this way.

ask the member of this sub forum, they posted here not because they hate them,but because they believed in RSIM team..... they are bought it and using it!
The Following User Says Thank You to ogel2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 08:41   #30 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1526994
Thanks Meter: 6
It's not just Sprint with the issue, but iOS 7 on AT&T iPhones too with 128K SIMs.