GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2018, 08:55   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2621374
Thanks Meter: 7
Very bad work R-Sim Team.

Very bad work. Two weeks people wait for your code. All have paid money for what doesn't work. What for?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr.baku For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-15-2018, 19:39   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2788786
Thanks Meter: 30
Buy a factory unlock if u don't want to wait there's a reason rsim are cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2018, 20:06   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2636085
Sonork: 100.1684866
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkinetic View Post

Cheap and not working not semi. I buy the item +100 pcs and can’t sell or use it. And anybody not know what happened. The item not working can’t be used.

Sorry for negative post.
Old 02-15-2018, 20:34   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2591000
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:

Better to buy a factory unlock. I knew that this product would be so disgusting to work, I would immediately buy a factory unlock. Many bought already 100-1000pcs. What should they do? If you like this product, can you buy all the chips from me?
Old 02-15-2018, 20:42   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2788786
Thanks Meter: 30
Very bad work R-Sim Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.VENT View Post
Better to buy a factory unlock. I knew that this product would be so disgusting to work, I would immediately buy a factory unlock. Many bought already 100-1000pcs. What should they do? If you like this product, can you buy all the chips from me?

I don't sell rsim I'm just a user. I understand many of you buy a lot of pieces but you do so knowing the risk that the codes can be blocked at any time by apple. The only way to sell unlocks that are guaranteed never to be blocked are factory unlock. But that is harder to get done and more expensive. You need to buy in smaller amounts if you're so worried about losing money. Depending on this solution to make money shouldn't be your only source of income or profit at your shop. So saying a product is bad when you know the risks isn't fair.

Old 02-16-2018, 03:26   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2811861
Thanks Meter: 0
and you will have to wait 2-3 weeks more because of new chinese year, they won't post anything until new chinese year end
Old 02-16-2018, 13:39   #7 (permalink)

Member: 412158
Thanks Meter: 1
Just because we "take the risk" doesn't mean we can't call them out and warn others from buying their crap........
If it turns out to be crap..........
Old 02-16-2018, 15:28   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2804611
Thanks Meter: 42
The new ICCID will be out very quickly after the 25th of this Month.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinglockjr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 15:48   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1484663
Thanks Meter: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah33919 View Post
Just because we "take the risk" doesn't mean we can't call them out and warn others from buying their crap........
If it turns out to be crap..........
So, unfair from you. By the time the new ICCID comes I would like to read a good comment from you. You'll be making money.
I also bought many units and my advice to you it's to get custumers info and Let them know when they can come to unlock their iPhones. That way has worked for me. I have unlocked more than 100 sets with R-sim 12 and not a single complain so far.
R-Sim 12 it's the best Sim interposer in the market right now and the cheapest solution.
BR
Old 02-16-2018, 16:51   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
I don't sell rsim I'm just a user. I understand many of you buy a lot of pieces but you do so knowing the risk that the codes can be blocked at any time by apple. The only way to sell unlocks that are guaranteed never to be blocked are factory unlock. But that is harder to get done and more expensive. You need to buy in smaller amounts if you're so worried about losing money. Depending on this solution to make money shouldn't be your only source of income or profit at your shop. So saying a product is bad when you know the risks isn't fair.

Previously, the chip worked well. Worked a year before the update, then a new chip came out. But now the chip works disgustingly. The week works and the code is released in a month. And this is not normal. If this is so, then let the team return all the money, and use such services themselves and such as satisfied buyers.
Old 02-16-2018, 20:24   #11 (permalink)

Member: 412158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bscaine View Post
So, unfair from you. By the time the new ICCID comes I would like to read a good comment from you. You'll be making money.
I also bought many units and my advice to you it's to get custumers info and Let them know when they can come to unlock their iPhones. That way has worked for me. I have unlocked more than 100 sets with R-sim 12 and not a single complain so far.
R-Sim 12 it's the best Sim interposer in the market right now and the cheapest solution.
BR
I own 1 unit.......I'm not here to make $$
I think it is a great item (when supported properly) and I will say thank you when the support arrives....meanwhile
Old 02-17-2018, 12:34   #12 (permalink)

Member: 2710653
stupid people.. do you read the forum?? wait we always wait... dont be fools i have a loots of rsim too but also i have lots of iphones from sprint to sell and im not mad with kingunlock why?? i dont know how to unlock iphones with my hand so i need to wait, do the same and stop be little cry babys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2018, 15:29   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1163064
Sonork: zyril
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.baku View Post
Very bad work. Two weeks people wait for your code. All have paid money for what doesn't work. What for?
Youre so stupid sir
kinglock jr posted
New ICCID Soon

Hello all. It will be after the 25th before the new ICCID is released. This is due to the New Year Holiday in China.

refer to these thread
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819...-soon-2342167/

Soooo soooo stupid of you damn
Old 02-17-2018, 17:00   #14 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyril View Post
Youre so stupid sir
kinglock jr posted
New ICCID Soon

Hello all. It will be after the 25th before the new ICCID is released. This is due to the New Year Holiday in China.

refer to these thread
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819...-soon-2342167/

Soooo soooo stupid of you damn
Stupid you.Who is this? Who are you? Do not be too smart to say that the new ICCID is released after the 25th. I too can say that it will definitely be in 2018. We need to believe the information from people like you, because the team does not answer their clients?
Old 02-17-2018, 17:35   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2117988
Sonork: 100.1667932
Thanks Meter: 44
i hope everyone here should know how rsim works .only iccid will let it work.a blocked iccid means there is no way rsim can bypass the lock so i say be patient with the team hopefully when they return they will have stock of iccids even apples blocks it a new one will be released immediately to make us all happy