GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2014, 11:59   #76 (permalink)

Member: 2273735
Thanks Meter: 0

I tried downloading the Rpatch, and I'm not getting, I put my date 10 October, and does not, what will be the server or the page is down?
Old 10-25-2014, 14:15   #77 (permalink)

Member: 2274716
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingstone088 View Post
Hi Buddy, i Also tried the same trick with my friends SPRINT Iphone5S - It Worked like a charm , with RSIM-7+ .. But Sry i dint had a chance to check with Sprint Iphone6 .

Please follow a fresh Restore - > Jailbreak - > Then WINSCP - > Try It YOu will
i have an iphone 5s, with sprint.
so i should be buying an rsim 7+?....
and not 8, 9, air2/mini2?

this is so confusing.
Old 10-25-2014, 16:34   #78 (permalink)

Member: 1882100
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bas55a View Post
i have an iphone 5s, with sprint.
so i should be buying an rsim 7+?....
and not 8, 9, air2/mini2?

this is so confusing.
No Not at All .. Any RSIM would Work , Only Thing Is you have to jailbreak and Navigate to the Carrier Bundle directory and Rename the SPRINT .. It Just works like a Charm..
The Following User Says Thank You to livingstone088 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 18:00   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
No Not at All .. Any RSIM would Work , Only Thing Is you have to jailbreak and Navigate to the Carrier Bundle directory and Rename the SPRINT .. It Just works like a Charm..
surely not ANY rsim... right? then why do we have newer rsims if the old ones would work fine?
or are you saying, the older ones will work but ONLY with a jailbreak, but the newer ones will work without?
Old 10-25-2014, 18:40   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas55a View Post
surely not ANY rsim... right? then why do we have newer rsims if the old ones would work fine?
or are you saying, the older ones will work but ONLY with a jailbreak, but the newer ones will work without?
Hi Buddy,
Trust me Its any RSIM , The Work of RSIM is just Spoofing . So RSIM Actually TRICKS using the IMSI CODE you enter every time.

Example for SPRINT IPHONE , only sprint sim card can unlock or activate . So when you use other sim card Iphone cannot be unlocked , SO when you use RSIM with Other SIM CARD , RSIM Spoofs the SIM CARD as a Sprint SIMCARD . So Orginally Iphone thinks your sim card is a SPrint Sim Card , But in Reality its not an SPRINT SIM CARD ...

Every Version of RSIM , enhances the Quality of the Card and power conception of the chip ...

if you See RSIM7+ was released during 2012 , But still Now This Supports IOS-8

if you are not jailbreaking Iphone , Rsim Activates the Incoming and OutGoing Calls in SPRINT IPhone , But Not SMS and 3G ..So to get this 3g and SMS u need to jailbreak and do the other stuffs ....

Hope it explains... Correct me if am wrong somewhere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livingstone088 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 20:03   #81 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2271829
Thanks Meter: 6
Why we can't get any incoming calls when 3G is on?
Old 10-26-2014, 01:17   #82 (permalink)

Member: 1186156
[QUOTE=Rub9714;10634820]R sim?
Works in iPhone 5s sprint With iOS 8.1?[/QUOTE

not yet tested on 5s,i just test it on 5c, i fix the ussd code, can call and send sms,still no 3G/E yet
Old 10-26-2014, 02:23   #83 (permalink)
Insane Poster

[QUOTE=juniorgourde;10637500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub9714 View Post
R sim?

Works in iPhone 5s sprint With iOS 8.1?[/QUOTE

not yet tested on 5s,i just test it on 5c, i fix the ussd code, can call and send sms,still no 3G/E yet

How did you fix it on 8.1 bro??
Old 10-26-2014, 08:15   #84 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1726256
Sonork: 100.1640858
Thanks Meter: 8
Sprint iPhone 5
RSIM - 9Pro
Carrier - Airtel India
IOS - 8.1
Jailbreak Status - Jailbreaked
DATA Status - Working
USSD - Not working
SMS Out - Working

Unable upload screen shots on my post.
The Following User Says Thank You to javed91214 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 08:29   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Hope it explains... Correct me if am wrong somewhere.
hmm thanks a lot buddy for the information... very interesting
Old 10-26-2014, 08:38   #86 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

3g not working

i am getting only 2g not 3g with India Airtel network. how its work? is there any trick for 3G?

Quote:
Well here you go Buddy, But Please dont sell this on ebay or anywhere , Just help people out there who are in need for Help with SPRINT Iphone - ANY Version .

STEP 1 : You need to jailBreak Your IPHONE at 8.1 with PANGU
STEP 2 : INSTALL OPEN SSH From PANGU , YOU Dont need to Install CYDIA .

Here comes the Trick
STEP 3 : ANY SIM You Wish , Insert it Into IPhone Along with Your RSIM
STEP 4 : You need to Select the Carrier - > Other - > Insert 3101200 (IMSI) if you are prompted by the SCREEN

STEP5 : Now You need to Download WINSCP for WINDOWS and MAKE Connection to your IPHONE with your IP Address and User Name : root Pass : alpine

STEP 6 : Navigate to the following Path " /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/"

Final TRICK

STEP 7 : Just find this Folder Sprint_LTE_US.bundle And Rename it to Sprint_LTE_US_TRICK_OLD.bundle

STEP 8 : Now You can just Close your Eyes and Open it in a Seconds and check your Iphone You could see your Carrier and Also you can USE 4G or 3G Any Just turn on the Data Roaming .....

ROCK IT UP GUYS .... Do Say Thank You , I have spent Days's To Work this out Finally It Works Like a Charm Factory Unlocked - No Signal Drop or 3G Speed Perfect

Old 10-26-2014, 14:00   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed91214 View Post
i am getting only 2g not 3g with India Airtel network. how its work? is there any trick for 3G?
Hi Buddy, Yes There is a trick and for the trick to work , you need to Jailbreak.

First Make A Fresh Restore , Then Jailbreak Using Pangu , Then Install SHSH via Pangu.

Then Once Your done with your Above process in your iphone .

Now in your WIndows PC , Install WinSCP and Connect to your Iphone and navigate to Carrier Bundle Directory under Systems . Then you need to Rename the SPRINT Bundle Name ... Than Is It YOu are Done with this process .

Just insert your AIRTEL SIM CARD along With RSIM and enter the IMSI Code and reboot your Iphone .....

Finally You are Done , YOu can Use 3G Also LTE if Airtel Supports in you Location .... This Works like a Factory Unlock .... (y)
Old 10-26-2014, 14:25   #88 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

my phone is jailbreak and i did all these steps here u mentioned. let me try with my another phone. fresh restore phone.

i tried to install irosetool and 3G patch both but unable to install on it.

i also have 5c and 5s both , i used rsim mini2 but unable to unlock these phone . every time it comes on activation . IOS 7.1.2 jailbreak. pl help me on this also .

Thanks

Quote:
Hi Buddy, Yes There is a trick and for the trick to work , you need to Jailbreak.

First Make A Fresh Restore , Then Jailbreak Using Pangu , Then Install SHSH via Pangu.

Then Once Your done with your Above process in your iphone .

Now in your WIndows PC , Install WinSCP and Connect to your Iphone and navigate to Carrier Bundle Directory under Systems . Then you need to Rename the SPRINT Bundle Name ... Than Is It YOu are Done with this process .

Just insert your AIRTEL SIM CARD along With RSIM and enter the IMSI Code and reboot your Iphone .....

Finally You are Done , YOu can Use 3G Also LTE if Airtel Supports in you Location .... This Works like a Factory Unlock .... (y)
Old 10-26-2014, 14:56   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed91214 View Post
my phone is jailbreak and i did all these steps here u mentioned. let me try with my another phone. fresh restore phone.

i tried to install irosetool and 3G patch both but unable to install on it.

i also have 5c and 5s both , i used rsim mini2 but unable to unlock these phone . every time it comes on activation . IOS 7.1.2 jailbreak. pl help me on this also .

Thanks
You mean , YOu tried my Steps and you are getting only 2G ? , If so i guess you need to call your AIRTEL and Activate 3G .....

With Iphone5S and Iphone5c you just need to Jailbreak it , and Try renaming the SPRINT Bundle , AM Sure U will Get it worked....
Old 10-26-2014, 15:09   #90 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
You mean , YOu tried my Steps and you are getting only 2G ? , If so i guess you need to call your AIRTEL and Activate 3G .....

With Iphone5S and Iphone5c you just need to Jailbreak it , and Try renaming the SPRINT Bundle , AM Sure U will Get it worked....

The problem is not Airtel, your process works but not everyone is able to get 3G, i had the same problem and i was only able to get E, i sold my Sprint phone!