GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 15:46   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1449117
Thanks Meter: 35
iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 Sprint RSIM 8+

Hey guys I don't know why this setup is giving me problems but in guessing because it's jailbroken. Its a sprint iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1 and it isn't activating properly. Is this because it is jailbroken and the activation packages aren't installing correctly? Should I use semi-restore or try to reset all settings and data? Or is there a Cydia package that I can download?
Old 10-23-2013, 16:38   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2033790
Thanks Meter: 2
Jail broke devices are alreday activate and works like a factory unlocked ones no need of rsim , and if now plz resinstall it
Old 10-23-2013, 17:21   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 379713
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu261 View Post
Jail broke devices are alreday activate and works like a factory unlocked ones no need of rsim , and if now plz resinstall it
You are wrong my friend, even jailbroken iphone still need sim interposer to unlocked. SAM method has been covered by apple,so there is no way you can unlock without proxy.

If you are jailbreaked NEVER reset all data and setting. It will give you a bootloop and there will be only way to resolved it by restore it to the latest update (means 7.0.3 for now).
Old 10-23-2013, 22:31   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1449117
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogel2 View Post
You are wrong my friend, even jailbroken iphone still need sim interposer to unlocked. SAM method has been covered by apple,so there is no way you can unlock without proxy.

If you are jailbreaked NEVER reset all data and setting. It will give you a bootloop and there will be only way to resolved it by restore it to the latest update (means 7.0.3 for now).
Thanks for the heads up. What's the best method of dealing with this iPhone? I have used Activation Tool 5.0.0.0 and installed the Unicom, Cmcc, and other. (none of which worked). I tried latest 5.1.3.0 and it did the same.

What happens is, it searches, and once the message "Your iPhone is not activated", the searching goes to No Service. I tried iROSETOOL and RSIM3 GSM Mode to try and kick it out but no luck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu261 View Post
I wish that was true, but it jailbroken devices were unlockable before iOS 4.1. When people upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.1, that was the end of the error unless you preserved your baseband, which many didn't know to do.. =(