GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2014, 07:14   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1832413
Thanks Meter: 6
Iphone 5c sprint unlocked air 2 with lte NO ACTIVATION LOOP

IF YOU ARE ON 8.1.1 DOWNGRADE BACK TO 8.1 YOU WILL NEED IT JAILBROKE!

JUST SHOWS THE OLD CARDS STILL WORK NO NEED TO SUPPORT THEM AND THE NEW CRAP. SPRINT IS THE HARDEST ONE AND YET ITS OFFICIALLY DONE BY SOMEONE THAT SPENT 3 DAYS DOING IT TO PERFECT IT

It has taken alot of time but I have got it I can restart this to no service wait a few minutes and bam get service and lte on straight talk nano sim. This is the only carrier I have tested with but im sure the same process but with your carrier will work. I do not get activation loop either I had installed a few patches and messed around with the carrier bundles until I got it right and the process. I will not explain here how to do it because ill need a whole page but I am going to sit down with another sprint 5c and go through step by step the process if this will help you then I ask that you donate if you want this done my time literally is 100 hr that is what I make and it will take awhile for me to pdf write this now I dont know if it will help you and if it does not you have the means to figure it out to make it work and make sure you have time to these other crap sims these idiots at rsim keeps spitting out I dont know if this will work for you but im sure it will seeing the sim does nothing to what this process does. So if you want this let me know and ill get it done as soon as I can....DO NOT BUY ANY PATCHES OR ANY OTHER SIM UNLOCKS FROM HERE OR ANYONE IF YOU HAVE ONE ITS JUST A MONEY PIT DEALING WITH THESE IDIOTS AND BET THAT THEIR INTERNET PATCH THEY WILL CHARGE..... DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE PDF TO ANYONE I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE CHARGING SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THEY CAN DO.
I HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO TEST IMESSAGE OR FACETIME HELL IM HAPPY IT GETS GOOD SIGNAL AND INTERNET.
The Following User Says Thank You to bdogg241980 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 10:09   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2206537
Thanks Meter: 1
May u explain about tutorial bro ?
Old 11-27-2014, 10:26   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneExt View Post
May u explain about tutorial bro ?
got to give me at least 2 days of this posting from having to go back and redo it to typing each and every step but it will be posted as soon as im done with it
The Following User Says Thank You to bdogg241980 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 18:18   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2206537
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogg241980 View Post
got to give me at least 2 days of this posting from having to go back and redo it to typing each and every step but it will be posted as soon as im done with it
Ok bro .. Ill Waiting .. Btw which rsim do u use ?
Old 11-28-2014, 01:56   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneext View Post
ok bro .. Ill waiting .. Btw which rsim do u use ?

rsim air 2 v 9.9 but since it was signed into icloud and uploaded having issues so it might have to be a clean install will update
Old 12-01-2014, 19:02   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 540254
Thanks Meter: 30
the 2 days has already past.please share ur solution.
Old 12-01-2014, 23:46   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2300317
Thanks Meter: 3
Please post the guide!
Old 12-02-2014, 00:48   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2240430
Thanks Meter: 2
waiting for guide bro
Old 12-03-2014, 23:09   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1138172
Thanks Meter: 5
Ypu are the man!

Good job... Glad you wher able to invest time... Blessed man... As its so hard when you have to multi task from a nanny father to a tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogg241980 View Post
if you are on 8.1.1 downgrade back to 8.1 you will need it jailbroke!

Just shows the old cards still work no need to support them and the new crap. Sprint is the hardest one and yet its officially done by someone that spent 3 days doing it to perfect it

it has taken alot of time but i have got it i can restart this to no service wait a few minutes and bam get service and lte on straight talk nano sim. This is the only carrier i have tested with but im sure the same process but with your carrier will work. I do not get activation loop either i had installed a few patches and messed around with the carrier bundles until i got it right and the process. I will not explain here how to do it because ill need a whole page but i am going to sit down with another sprint 5c and go through step by step the process if this will help you then i ask that you donate if you want this done my time literally is 100 hr that is what i make and it will take awhile for me to pdf write this now i dont know if it will help you and if it does not you have the means to figure it out to make it work and make sure you have time to these other crap sims these idiots at rsim keeps spitting out i dont know if this will work for you but im sure it will seeing the sim does nothing to what this process does. So if you want this let me know and ill get it done as soon as i can....do not buy any patches or any other sim unlocks from here or anyone if you have one its just a money pit dealing with these idiots and bet that their internet patch they will charge..... Do not distribute the pdf to anyone i do not want someone charging someone for something they can do.
I have not had the time to test imessage or facetime hell im happy it gets good signal and internet.
Old 12-12-2014, 15:52   #10 (permalink)

Member: 2274351
Thanks Meter: 0
Ill Waiting too bro please post the solution