GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2015, 09:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1986185
Thanks Meter: 5
NEVER BUY FROM R-SIM9.com!!!

Hi,

Last year I bought from them without any problems via express checkout, I got my tracking number after 7 days. 7 days is a pretty long time but hey, atleast it came here. Now I ordered a new one, but this time not via express checkout but making an account on their site and ordering it. After 10 days, no tracking number at all. I e-mailed them numerous times, at least 10 times. Now, I've opened a PayPal case that I'm sure I will win because r-sim9.com doesn't seem to respond to questions PayPal asks him, the deadline before I get my money back is February 10th.

Basically this is extremely long waiting (16 days) and no response at all from them. I called a number that I found from that guy and he says he is not the owner of r-sim9.com, bull****.

So basically guys DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM R-SIM9.COM !!!!

If anyone ever had experience with these guys, please leave a response below.

Thanks!
Old 02-05-2015, 15:36   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2274130
Thanks Meter: 16
The communication is one part of agreement between the two parties.
What happen if the item will come after 30 days, you will re-pay them ?
Old 02-10-2015, 14:15   #3 (permalink)

Of course I'm not going to pay them back! Tomorrow is the deadline and I will get my money back so I can order it again, this time from rsimmart.com. They are probably the same guys but whatever... The worst thing is logging in to their website, and when you click on orders it says you have not ordered anything. I'm not the only one with this problem on their site, It's not a glitch.
Old 02-10-2015, 14:17   #4 (permalink)

BTW #1 Factory unlock wholesale on the Web Direct Source Api reseller Rsim is an amazing alternative + he's based in the US!
Old 02-17-2015, 12:56   #5 (permalink)

I got my money back and got this note: "We apologize for the delay due to new software update we updated to fix the bugs on iOS 8.3.. Everything is OK now". I ordered from rsimmart.com and the payment went to Yan Wenhui, the same guy...
Old 03-05-2015, 01:46   #6 (permalink)

Ordered from rsimmart.com and I got no tracking number from them. Amazing! Please don't order from both Authentic R-SIM iPhone 6,6Plus,5S,5C,5,4S Unlock SIM from Official R-SIM Team and www.rsim9.com. Also if your money went to Yan Wenhui, you are probably going to be scammed... I got my product when I ordered the first one, but both the second and third order was never received... Please if anyone had similar experiences with this seller, post a response below and maybe we can make the admins make a sticky about fake sellers.