GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 17:45   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1984671
Thanks Meter: 8
"No service" solution for sprint iPhone 5

Hi everyone,

I recently found how to fix no service issue in locked sprint iphone 5. Here is my story:

I got two sprint iphone unlocked to any GSM network in US but it always took me hours (3-4 hours) to get it unlocked. I always wonder why it take so long because I got "no service" many times. I found that it is due to the fact that I left "CELLULAR ON" before restarting after patching it.

So now I got them unlocked right away in the first time if I do following Rsim instructions AND

1) After patching it.
2) Go to "Setting" --> Cellular ---> Turn off Cellular
3) Put your sim and Rsim
4) Restart

After I found this trick, I also tested the procedure that I left Cellular ON. Then you know, I got "No service"

Everything else should be same as Rsim instructions.
Hope it helps.

BR
Old 09-18-2013, 00:16   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2026406
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellala View Post
Hi everyone,

I recently found how to fix no service issue in locked sprint iphone 5. Here is my story:

I got two sprint iphone unlocked to any GSM network in US but it always took me hours (3-4 hours) to get it unlocked. I always wonder why it take so long because I got "no service" many times. I found that it is due to the fact that I left "CELLULAR ON" before restarting after patching it.

So now I got them unlocked right away in the first time if I do following Rsim instructions AND

1) After patching it.
2) Go to "Setting" --> Cellular ---> Turn off Cellular
3) Put your sim and Rsim
4) Restart

After I found this trick, I also tested the procedure that I left Cellular ON. Then you know, I got "No service"

Everything else should be same as Rsim instructions.
Hope it helps.

BR
Hello
can u explain step by step because i am getting same problem .
with rsim and sim inside i ge the signal then i patch get 3g but when restarting iphone keeping getting no service .

thx
Old 09-18-2013, 20:58   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1984671
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by trillo View Post
Hello
can u explain step by step because i am getting same problem .
with rsim and sim inside i ge the signal then i patch get 3g but when restarting iphone keeping getting no service .

thx
After patching your phone, go to Setting, Cellular --> OFF
Restart your phone
You should see bar signal
Then go to Setting, Cellular --> ON to see 3G or Edge

Mine never get 3G. This is to help you getting SIGNAL only. 3G issue should be solved by Rsim team.