GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2015, 14:07   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2323571
Thanks Meter: 0
Scam Reseller? www.r-sim9.com

Hello guys, it's hard in this day and age to find out if a site is a scam one. I just wanted to ask you if this is a scam site, because i bought something from it today and wanted to know if i have to cancel it. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-17-2015, 07:15   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2329773
Red face Cheated! Beware It's a scam website www.r-sim9.com (Wenhui Yan or Miliky)

I have booked R-SIM 10 on 15th Jan 2015 from www (dot) r-sim9 (dot) com but I haven't got any mail from this website regarding my purchase. I only got a mail from PayPal that you have paid 24.78$ to Wenhui Yan (qpowershop (at) gmail (dot) com) and this charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *QPOWERSHOP. Whenever I login to my account on www (dot) r-sim9 (dot) com and check my order history, it shows you haven't purchased anything since your account was created. I had sent mails regarding this to that website's complaint page & (qpowershop (at) gmail (dot) com) but NO Response.
Old 01-17-2015, 15:45   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1986185
Thanks Meter: 5
Hey guys. They are sluggish at response on their e-mails, but I got a valid tracking code, qpowershop is listed as a genuine reseller. I'm receiving my rsim on monday, tracking shows it entered my country.

To be honest I thought they were fake too. But it looks they aren't.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:40   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2329773
Hope so I will also get my R-Sim 10. If this thing will happen with me what you said then I will l take my words back and apologise.
Old 01-23-2015, 22:07   #5 (permalink)

I ordered a new one from them as the old one broke. I bended it by accident. Did you guys get a tracking number? The first order I ordered it 3 days before New Year and I got my number after 7 days. Also the r-sims are geniune as i checked it on the verification page. I am no partner with R-SIM whatsoever, if you want we can skype. My skype is alenrowen
Old 02-10-2015, 14:24   #6 (permalink)

Did you guys get your R-sim's? The first time I ordered my R-sim there, I did it via express checkout. The second order, I logged in their site and then I ordered just to see if I get the same problem like you (the order not appearing on their site). So my order still didn't show up after 3 weeks lol.

PayPal is going to get my money back tomorrow but I was just wondering if you got your R-sim's.